Guess the Poster: Volume IV

spankie

but there are rental cases on the ground?

would you rent games that are years old, and tell someone to take your picture playing really old rental games?  that makes no sense

this picture was christmas 1988, i would bet samodom's shriveled up cock on it

I remember having the blockbuster pass and would get like 2 games a day and play em then take em back a couple days later, who knows. Also you could buy games like that used. 

but there are rental cases on the ground?

would you rent games that are years old, and tell someone to take your picture playing really old rental games?  that makes no sense

this picture was christmas 1988, i would bet samodom's shriveled up cock on it

mike when you bought used games back in the day they came with those rental cases. 

just fyi 

mike when you bought used games back in the day they came with those rental cases. 

just fyi 

wouldn't they also have a sticker across the side of the game case?  paperboy looks brand new and un-stickered

I stand by my 1988 or 1989 at the latest

on a side note I had a scam going back in the day... I would open the nes and sega cases, take the chip out, and then return the empty case for a new one.  then swap the new one somewhere else for a different game.  then a couple places started taking the wrapper off the new ones before they gave them to me, so I sold them

good thing I eventually grew up and quit stealing

or WHO she was doing!

she had a simple, boring childhood out in the country.  not even any air conditioning or cable tv, and had to share a bed with her sister (kinky)

why anyone would keep having kids when they can't even afford beds for the ones they have is beyond me

WOW if I could go back in time I would put myself in the middle of that bed.

• 7 months later...