Alcohol is Demonic

Gamblin Again

I had a very bad drinking problem back in the 1990's. It got so bad i was popping a top at breakfast and buying enough to where i'd have some on Sunday when the stores didn't sell until after noon. Anyway i woke up on Sunday morning started reading the paper all the sudden the people i was living with said the paper was shaking violently they thought i was pulling a joke but behind that paper i was suffering a bad seizure. It took the hospital all day to get the seizures to stop i had spinal taps done they put me in critical condition i was in bad shape.

I spent nearly a month in the hospital this was in late 1999. After i got out of the hospital i never drank again,i quit smoking cigs and pot,stopped snorting blow,etc. I was partying nonstop for years not sleeping,eating right it caught up with me. After that the only thing i've done is opiates/pain pills and that was by chance when i had a wreck. I started doing that in 2001 and have struggled with that to this day. Whats crazy is back in '99 i quit nearly everything only to get sidetracked by a new vice only two years later. Opiates are among the hardest drug to kick.

I had a very bad drinking problem back in the 1990's. It got so bad i was popping a top at breakfast and buying enough to where i'd have some on Sunday when the stores didn't sell until after noon. Anyway i woke up on Sunday morning started reading the paper all the sudden the people i was living with said the paper was shaking violently they thought i was pulling a joke but behind that paper i was suffering a bad seizure. It took the hospital all day to get the seizures to stop i had spinal taps done they put me in critical condition i was in bad shape.

I spent nearly a month in the hospital this was in late 1999. After i got out of the hospital i never drank again,i quit smoking cigs and pot,stopped snorting blow,etc. I was partying nonstop for years not sleeping,eating right it caught up with me. After that the only thing i've done is opiates/pain pills and that was by chance when i had a wreck. I started doing that in 2001 and have struggled with that to this day. Whats crazy is back in '99 i quit nearly everything only to get sidetracked by a new vice only two years later. Opiates are among the hardest drug to kick.

yeah sometimes all it takes is one drink/pill/whatever to get right back into it