An unranked team only 5.5 dogs on the road vs #4 team in the Nation

Sol Diabler

34-18 what a shit show

why try and run when you can obviously pass the ball.ballage might be the worst D1 rb ive ever seen. he is just so bad. slow and cant find a place to run with a map. then they put in hayes and he shifts upfield for 8 yards and they never run him again. 18-14 lead all the momentum and then a 15 yard punt. fucking losers

utah showed me very little

if USC beat ND tonight i would unload on USC ml they will have superior athletes vs utah and would probably be like +110

but usc is now officially done so have to pass

We have opposite theories. USC losing tonight makes me more likely to play them next week. Had they won at ND the number would be at least a point or two worse vs Utah. They already weren't making the playoffs so this loss will do nothing to hurt them psyche wise,

Having a hard time figuring what the opener will be, somewhere around even maybe? USC -1?

utah showed me very little

if USC beat ND tonight i would unload on USC ml they will have superior athletes vs utah and would probably be like +110

but usc is now officially done so have to pass

I saw on ESPN last week. According to RPI, USC has something like a 65% of winning their game against Utah. Not sure if that changes after this week but when I saw the numbers on the TV I had to do a double take. Might be something to look at.