Who here at TGF watches RAY DONOVAN?

Sports

Fantastic show. Im looking forward to this evening's episode as it is really the only show I watch other than Modern Family. Liev and Voight great actors. Braves cashed for me to end my week on a good note. Going to have a few cold beers and watch Ray take care of business.

The crux of the show revolves around Liev Schreiber playing the role of Ray Donovan, a "fixer" for a powerful LA lawyer. However theres much more to it as the show explores Ray's family's past (he and his family and associates all are from the Irish Boston underworld). Jon Voight plays Rays father and it is superb acting. It's a great show, yes it is on Showtime.

The crux of the show revolves around Liev Schreiber playing the role of Ray Donovan' date=' a "fixer" for a powerful LA lawyer. However theres much more to it as the show explores Ray's family's past (he and his family and associates all are from the Irish Boston underworld). Jon Voight plays Rays father and it is superb acting. It's a great show, yes it is on Showtime.[/quote']

Great show, And "Ray" gets alot of pussy

• 1 year later...

Ironic a thread was started about this.. A buddy of mine just got me watching this so I started at the beginning on demand. I got 3 months of free showtime for ordering may/pac fight. Well last night I realized my free trial was over but in my saved watched programs Ray donovan is there so for the hell of it I tried to see if it worked and Whaddya know I can still watch it on demand. Sweet huh? No showtime but I can still watch showtime programs on demand . Sweet!

Ironic a thread was started about this.. A buddy of mine just got me watching this so I started at the beginning on demand. I got 3 months of free showtime for ordering may/pac fight. Well last night I realized my free trial was over but in my saved watched programs Ray donovan is there so for the hell of it I tried to see if it worked and Whaddya know I can still watch it on demand. Sweet huh? No showtime but I can still watch showtime programs on demand . Sweet!

What do you have- Direct TV?  Stuff like that works sometimes, and other times it tells me I don't have the channel (even though I recorded that program when I did have the channel).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...