1,006 people murdered by police this year

Cop

I love the YouTube videos where normal citizens are taking pictures on public property of, let's say, a police station. Cops come out to investigate the citizen and they ask him for an ID. The citizen then says, "For what crime? Taking pictures?" The cops then start talking in circles, and get their ass handed to them in an argument.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the YouTube videos where normal citizens are taking pictures on public property of, let's say, a police station. Cops come out to investigate the citizen and they ask him for an ID. The citizen then says, "For what crime? Taking pictures?" The cops then start talking in circles, and get their ass handed to them in an argument.

No "normal citizen" is sitting in front of a police station taking photos/filming/hanging out looking weird/suspicious.  That's someone who's just looking to cause a stir, wanting cops to come out and talk to them just so they can waste the cops time.  No wonder why cops are so high strung, gotta deal with dopes with nothing better to do all day.

No "normal citizen" is sitting in front of a police station taking photos/filming/hanging out looking weird/suspicious. That's someone who's just looking to cause a stir, wanting cops to come out and talk to them just so they can waste the cops time. No wonder why cops are so high strung, gotta deal with dopes with nothing better to do all day.

Yeah, they are trying to make a point, and prove it when cops come out there acting like assholes.

They are doing nothing illegal, so you have no valid point.

Yeah, they are trying to make a point, and prove it when cops come out there acting like assholes.

They are doing nothing illegal, so you have no valid point.

I have no valid point?  I don't even know if I was really trying to make a point.  Just simply saying that if someone is standing outside your house, looking suspicious or taking photos...You're going to confront them or call the police depending on the color of skin.

Now that person could be taking photos of your house to see what time you leave, what car you drive, what's inside....plotting something.  But hey, the guys on the sidewalk or street, so you shouldn't question him.  OR the guy could just see that you fucked his girl and sitting outside and waiting for you to come out and start an argument and hopefully film it so you can catch him and post it on the internet to become cool.

Waste of fucking time and those guys are dipshits...At least that's what I believe.

I have no valid point?  I don't even know if I was really trying to make a point.  Just simply saying that if someone is standing outside your house, looking suspicious or taking photos...You're going to confront them or call the police depending on the color of skin.

Now that person could be taking photos of your house to see what time you leave, what car you drive, what's inside....plotting something.  But hey, the guys on the sidewalk or street, so you shouldn't question him.  OR the guy could just see that you fucked his girl and sitting outside and waiting for you to come out and start an argument and hopefully film it so you can catch him and post it on the internet to become cool.

Waste of fucking time and those guys are dipshits...At least that's what I believe.

suddenly the police station is now the officers home.

jfc, who left the door unlocked and let this retard back in? it's been nice not feeling dumber having read his posts.

suddenly the police station is now the officers home.

jfc, who left the door unlocked and let this retard back in? it's been nice not feeling dumber having read his posts.

Settle down...

Please tell me where I said the officers home?

It's cool that you came in this thread to bash me and I understand why because you're the "normal citizen" that kinger is talking about.

I 100% understand that you're just gonna "run along" now.  Have a good one dope.