anyone get their poker freeplay in account yet?

TeamGSP

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think kinger is the 1 that makes the freeplay show up in the account.  i do know that sometimes these private freerolls can take 1 week to be credited but i have never seen it happen on this bookmaker 1 and i've gotten freeplay with the win kr money one like over 5 times since i started.  

Anyways it would be nice to get the freeplay sometime before saturday night so i can bet it on holly holm moneyline +1000 or more i hope

i might not be the right guy to talk about betting on the fight due to my bias.  I've been a ronda rousey hater since she went over 10,000 followers just after the first miesha tate fight.

Anyways holly holm i already know is going to have to do a very perfect fight.  She will need cardio to last the entire 5 full rounds and she will need to utilize 3 different kicks to keep rousey away.  Oblique kicks, side kicks, and front kicks.  Jon Jones was in the news as to helping her and giving tips, plus greg jackson is smart enough to do a good game plan.  Holly Holm needs to be like chuck liddell to sprawl and brawl which i think that she can do being that she's very big unlike rousey's previous opponents.  It will be a lot of fun to see if the +1000 hits

so after all these months that i've been playing, you haven't figured out my poker screen name?  what the fuck is wrong with you?  here dude, you got a fuckin' problem with me?  i'll give you my cell phone number in private so that you can call me, i don't need to see your number either.  It's my verizon cell phone number too so let me know as soon as you see this mutha fucker and i'll inbox you so you can call me, we'll fuckin' discuss this shit man to man and discuss bad beats, you wanna try me fat slob?

so after all these months that i've been playing, you haven't figured out my poker screen name?  what the fuck is wrong with you?  here dude, you got a fuckin' problem with me?  i'll give you my cell phone number in private so that you can call me, i don't need to see your number either.  It's my verizon cell phone number too so let me know as soon as you see this mutha fucker and i'll inbox you so you can call me, we'll fuckin' discuss this shit man to man and discuss bad beats, you wanna try me fat slob?

ok tough guy

i dont even know who you are until today when you posted this thread

ok tough guy

i dont even know who you are until today when you posted this thread

let me ask you a question.  why are you so concerned about people doing bad beats to you when you are known for doing something really stupid in poker AND caught on video?  And you're a guy who wants to find out who bad beat you?  i can tell you it wasn't me but that's not the point.  You're an idiot hyprocrite.  And there has been at least a couple times the past that i have responded to you directly in a positive way, so i don't know how you can come into this thread saying you have never seen me and asking about my poker name.  Everyone knows my poker name.

Ease up dude they just breaking ya balls because you don't really contribute anything at all to the forum and your asking about a free play already and it hasn't even been 24 hours. No harm in it but neither is the friendly trolling. 

You don't plan to use it until Saturday anyway so just give it a day or two. And some friendly advice next time save yaself the trouble and just PM Kinger directly and not use the open forum as this will likely happen again. 

Congrats on your win i guess.