UFC 193, UFC Fight Night 78, 79 & 80, TUF Finale and UFC 194

LCD

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does everyone jump on board the Milwaukee Mike Unders Train...

And just bet Rousey in the first round.

JJ was a bigger favorite than Rousey for most of the lead up but they're both now sitting at -2000.

I hate Rousey and want Holm to win but I think it's going to be a train wreck.  Only hope is if Rousey decides she wants to outbox Holm and Holm gets lucky.

Santos didn't make weight so the Askren fight is off which blows.

JJ is starting to get really irritating.  Now she says Gadelha doesn't deserve to get the next title shot even though Gadelha kind of beat her in their last fight.

If you're going to bet on the huge longshots in the two women's title fights go with Letourneau.  Rooting for both the underdogs now though it could get really ugly.

Rousey won't stop the lube shaming.

Alves is out against Henderson.

Sonnen said Aldo is getting cold feet but White denied it at a press conference.

Holm did get her good.  Lol.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/11/13/9733640/ufc-193-video-ronda-rousey-still-furious-goes-off-at-cheap-shotting-fake

"Fake ass cheap shotting fake respect fake humility bitch - "preacher's daughter" my ass," Rousey wrote on Instagram. "I see through your fake sweet act now - you're getting your ass kicked tomorrow, and I'm really going to enjoy the beating I give you."

Rousey is going to run straight at her.  If there is a Jesus she will be met by a punch.  Holm doesn't have knockout power.  A miracle.  One time.

Under 1.5 is -285 on Bookmaker.

Fight ends in Rd-1 is -270.

Rousey by submission is -230.

I hope this new drama means that Rousey tries to beat her down instead of armbarring her.  That would give Holm a slim, slim chance.

Not really.  Unless she's monumentally dumb.  Once she takes Holm down it's over.  The only thing that Holm has going for her is she's as big as Ronda (most of Rousey's opponents aren't) and she is a boxer (but she's a point fighter not a hard puncher).  The last thing that helps Holm is her coaches who have had a while to deal with Rousey's judo and grappling but Rousey will rush straight in (which with better opponents would be punished, maybe she takes some punches) and grab a hold of Holm and steamrolls her.  If Holm is lucky she'll get some shots in and be able to escape (that's what you're really betting on and how likely is that).

It would be better to bet the under.

Rousey is crackable.  She cracked in her judo tournaments.  But not now, not with the terribly thin competition at 135.  The only one who has a chance is Cyborg who is bigger than Rousey and just as much of a sociopath and can grapple and strike.

I'll watch and pray a miracle happens and then wait for a lot of better fights to bet on in all of the following cards.

I like Whittaker too but the problem is Hall.  Which Hall shows up.  I think Whittaker is technically the better fighter.  I would wait to see if it goes to +150 and then bet on Whittaker.

Maybe bet JJ wins in round 3 or 4 and hope VL survives the first two rounds (JJ is a slow starter).  VL also can take a lot of punishment and came up fighting much, much bigger women.  And just pray VL holds on or gets a takedown.  The beatdown will be slower and more technical than the Rousey beatdown.  I'm rooting for JJ just so I can bet Gadelha in the rematch.

JJ wins in Round 3 = +450

JJ wins in Round 4 = +726

JJ wins in Round 5 = +1378

VL.jpg

Jake and MyName I'm looking more to December.

What do you think of Edgar, Souza and especially Rockhold.

Also like Mustafaev agains Procter if the line doesn't get worse.

Maybe Stephens at +400 against MH at that line based mostly on his last fight and familiarity.

Maybe Pfister just because of the line and the hype for Northcutt seems a little over the top.

Maybe Magny if the line goes to +250.

Also think Aldo will go to +200 before the fight and then will drive to Reno.

I bet when Rousey does her walkout with the kooky mean face the line will go to +1500.

I really was a fan of Holm when she came in to MMA.  She's at the best camp in the world to figure out how to get away and create distance.  Just even one good punch.

MyName I just completely soured on Noke when I bet him against Craig (in Australia) and he looked terrible. 

Masvidal in for Alves.

And here's a fight that should have happened five years ago.

Shields vs Fitch in April.  Fitch was so disliked but just really unlucky to be fighting when GSP was champ.  Like 13-1 during a stretch in the UFC and he got nothing. And should never have gone vegan.  Doom.

Jake and MyName I'm looking more to December.

What do you think of Edgar, Souza and especially Rockhold.

Also like Mustafaev agains Procter if the line doesn't get worse.

Maybe Stephens at +400 against MH at that line based mostly on his last fight and familiarity.

Maybe Pfister just because of the line and the hype for Northcutt seems a little over the top.

Maybe Magny if the line goes to +250.

Also think Aldo will go to +200 before the fight and then will drive to Reno.

same here but there are fights tonight.

I like Edgar for sure.  I think Romero and Rockhold are live dogs.

Aldo is getting cold feet if you listen to the rumor mill...