UFC 193, UFC Fight Night 78, 79 & 80, TUF Finale and UFC 194

LCD

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ronda is done.  Now everyone knows how to beat her.

Cyborg would destroy her.

I checked my Will Hill account right after the fight ended to see if they had left their Rousey\Cyborg prop still up, but they were on the ball and had it off.

How much will this cost the UFC as no one will ever pay to see Rousey headline a PPV again outside of a rematch with Holm?

Brick see the links earlier in this thread.

Rousey had decided because of all the fluffing and the hype about her that she should have an opinion about everything and she can never be wrong.  So the woman who was socially inept for most of her life decided to offer the wisdom that dudes who need lube are losers who don't know how to get the pussy wet.  I'm not kidding.

So she got a very nice explanation from doctors and the lube industry that some women are unable to achieve lubricated vaginas because of physiological reasons.  She decided to mock the people who were trying to educate her about pussy lubrication.  And those women who had "scratchy kitties" were losers.

I'm not making this up. Ronda Rousey quickly became the world expert on pussy magic.

But...

Rousey's pussy is lubrciated right now +40000

She might be needing that lube after all.

Brick see the links earlier in this thread.

Rousey had decided because of all the fluffing and the hype about her that she should have an opinion about everything and she can never be wrong.  So the woman who was socially inept for most of her life decided to offer the wisdom that dudes who need lube are losers who don't know how to get the pussy wet.  I'm not kidding.

So she got a very nice explanation from doctors and the lube industry that some women are unable to achieve lubricated vaginas because of physiological reasons.  She decided to mock the people who were trying to educate her about pussy lubrication.  And those women who had "scratchy kitties" were losers.

I'm not making this up. Ronda Rousey quickly became the world expert on pussy magic.

But...

Rousey's pussy is lubrciated right now +40000

She might be needing that lube after all.

:laugh

I'm just sitting here laughing.

And Yisman I've decided an innovative strategy with the Bookmaker freeplays.  Just do two teamers and put any money won on Edgar over Mendes.  I've got four more weeks to accumulate.  If Edgar wins the money will then go on Aldo.  If Aldo wins the money will go on Souza.  And if Souza wins then the money may go on Rockhold.  Not sure about the last one.  But like they symmetry of two +170s and two -170s.

It's a stupid version of our Bookmaker parlay deal.  I have no idea why I'm doing this.

So the line for the Rousey/Holm rematch opens up and supposedly it was Rousey -300 though not sure where.

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/11/money-coming-in-on-holly-holm-but-ex-champ-ronda-rousey-still-favored-in-potential-rematch

But went to -140 at 5Dimes.

UFC Fight Night 78 which is the TUF Latin America 2 Finale with everyone's favorite fatty in the Main Event.

Will put the lines up tomorrow.

UFC Fight Night 78

I haven't really been paying attention.  Cejudo match is on now.  Sanchez is up next.  He weighs over 180 pounds for his 145 pound match. So pretty lol.  Rooting for Magny just because I don't like the fatty.  If Magny can last past the third Gastelum could gas.