UFC 193, UFC Fight Night 78, 79 & 80, TUF Finale and UFC 194

LCD

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most highly anticipated match ever. :laugh

JFC

Mayweather-Pacquiao was more exciting than that shit. That's bad.

no way was mayweather-pacquiao more exciting

that was crazy, I was watching with about 200 people at a bar party here, the whole place went fucking apeshit

rest of the card was pretty boring other than the rockhold/Weidman massacre

mayweather ruins boxing with long boring fights, where Tyson was awesome for the sport with quick knockouts, just like rousey/McGregor are great for ufc

MM is right. Nice call on McGregor. Even though it was disappointing it was so completely bizarre. Rousey fight was the same. The Weidman fight was insane.

Two years ago Rousey, Barao, Aldo, Pettis, Hendricks, Weidman, Jones and Cain were champions. All except for Jones got wrecked. MMA is getting bigger and bigger. Boxing's biggest story this week was the Russian Roy Jones lost again.

And Jesus, put Mighty Mouse on the cover of that video game. Best MMA fighter in the world.

MM is right. Nice call on McGregor. Even though it was disappointing it was so completely bizarre. Rousey fight was the same. The Weidman fight was insane.

Two years ago Rousey, Barao, Aldo, Pettis, Hendricks, Weidman, Jones and Cain were champions. All except for Jones got wrecked. MMA is getting bigger and bigger. Boxing's biggest story this week was the Russian Roy Jones lost again.

And Jesus, put Mighty Mouse on the cover of that video game. Best MMA fighter in the world.

thanks lcd

I've been weirdly right about the major fights lately, thought that rousey might lose overseas like Tyson did to buster douglas when he was "invincible", and thought McGregor would win quick last night.  was watching with my son and right away I said don't blink this is gonna be crazy.  he thinks i'm a genius now lol

all goes back to when I thought Weidman would beat silva in the 2nd fight in weird fashion like holyfield/Tyson

history doesn't repeat but it does rhyme

:cheers

• 2 months later...

I wouldn't touch this fight.  An almost 41 year old Silva either off or not off PEDs.  Coming off a huge injury who couldn't get rid of an undersized Diaz.  And he's fighting a 36 year old Bisping who has lost to almost all of the common opponents that Silva has beaten.  If the fight had taken place 5 years ago then Silva would have destroyed him drugs or no drugs.  Just bet on tennis.