Who's not here but should be

bookbraker

Guest ChrisHarvard

Let's bring in 5starbomb. He was exposed across the street saying the chick in his avatar was his g/f.... She ended up being a model that lives in California. :smiley-laughing001:

Guest ChrisHarvard

Have most posters, from sea to shining sea STIFFED??

I thought across the street was responsible for this madness, introducing the whole post for food points.... apparently the problem is much deeper and has been going on before the pizza.

Have most posters, from sea to shining sea STIFFED??

I thought across the street was responsible for this madness, introducing the whole post for food points.... apparently the problem is much deeper and has been going on before the pizza.

many of the people over the last few years that were quickest to criticize pizza points (like tuckman) also appeared on the stiff list

sbr has done a lot of things wrong, but the points system was the best in forumville, any schmuck could've made thousands of dollars off of it

many of the people over the last few years that were quickest to criticize pizza points (like tuckman) also appeared on the stiff list

sbr has done a lot of things wrong, but the points system was the best in forumville, any schmuck could've made thousands of dollars off of it

Ditto,ditto.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Now that person I have heard about being a stiff. Not sure what happened?

Good choices in this thread.

Agree with them all except onetrickstiff

Kinger is a pussy for not attending the Teddy dinner, it was a good time and I was stuck sitting with that scumbag JK. Luckily I had good guys like Brayden, ChitownJoe, Palm Tree, and of course Teddy there as well.

You should have been on my end of the table....hahahaha......I had a guy sit across from me who passed out and has never been seen or heard from again....think his name was McD or something like that...