King of the Mushes checks in with a top NCAAF play

joeybagadonuts

Brock Landers

Veni, Vidi, Vici

Mar 14, 2006

Illinois

Re: Brock, what's your top play for Saturday 11/21?

NORTH CAROLINA -3.5

"Money won, is twice as sweet as money earned." (Fast Eddie Felson - The Color of Money)

"I'm the best you ever seen, Fats. I'm the best there is. And even if you beat me, I'm still the best." (Fast Eddie Felson - The Hustler)

Here is the thing

as much as i want to play V-Tech bc of line movement , fading the public, fading brock, win one for coach beamer in his last home game etc...

UNC is playing very good football at the moment, hell i think they might even beat Clemson in the ACC title game. And this is coming from someone who hates the Tarheels more than anyone.

but since Brock is such a mush i may have to put a $25 parlay together with 6 teams and make VT one of them

A buddy in my department at work gambles and he just texted me saying " I don't know this guy brock you tell me to bet against on all his plays but I've never seen anyone so unlucky. I thought vt was a stone cold loser and turned the game off. Logged in my betting account and couldn't believe it "

The LOB grows

actually like NC in this game

You can lead a horse to water but you can!t make him drink.....

Big daddy, if you ever,ever listened to anything I have ever said to you, please listen now....

Brock is a scammer and shot taker and not a very good gambler....stay away from him and his antics...

he doesn't belong on a gambling forum...