Betmania making up rules as they go

Lloyd Christmas

Any update Lloyd?

Ironically I got a call from Neal at Skybook trying to get me to deposit. I told him about this and he told me they'd had a big turnover in management and had really "trimmed the fat" around the office so I shouldn't expect those types of problems anymore. I told him this happened on Friday, he said he'd get back to me tomorrow.

over at eog there is an update. betmania said lloyd could have a free payout on monday if he makes some bets this weekend.

they also pointed out that he has already gotten 5 free withdrawals while only making 4 bets over the last few months.

thought they were being overly generous, i guess the squeaky wheel gets the grease. hopefully lloyd comes back and posts more than just to bash the sponsors over here...

over at eog there is an update. betmania said lloyd could have a free payout on monday if he makes some bets this weekend.

they also pointed out that he has already gotten 5 free withdrawals while only making 4 bets over the last few months.

thought they were being overly generous, i guess the squeaky wheel gets the grease. hopefully lloyd comes back and posts more than just to bash the sponsors over here...

You're joking right? I have had an account there for four years and got 5 free payouts. 5 free payouts in 4 years is overly generous? I just spoke to someone again to try and confirm what I had been told earlier this week which was that if I made 10 bets within the next 30 days I would be considered active. I was told tonight I need to make at least one bet every day for 30 days.

So.....

At first there was no set amount, it was just their opinion that one bet was not enough

Then it was 10 bets in a 30 day period

Now it's one bet per day for 30 days

Oh, and none of this is listed in their rules. Yes, not making things up as they go whatsoever

You're joking right? I have had an account there for four years and got 5 free payouts. 5 free payouts in 4 years is overly generous? I just spoke to someone again to try and confirm what I had been told earlier this week which was that if I made 10 bets within the next 30 days I would be considered active. I was told tonight I need to make at least one bet every day for 30 days.

So.....

At first there was no set amount, it was just their opinion that one bet was not enough

Then it was 10 bets in a 30 day period

Now it's one bet per day for 30 days

Oh, and none of this is listed in their rules. Yes, not making things up as they go whatsoever

the way betmania posted it, seemed like you got 5 free payouts lately. sorry and thanks for clearing that up. you've been around long enough, in the back of your mind you always have to realize that most of these books consider the money theirs once you make a deposit. and just getting it out quickly and professionally is a victory without regard to payout fees!

i do like your posts and hope you stick around here, this place is dead

the way betmania posted it, seemed like you got 5 free payouts lately. sorry and thanks for clearing that up. you've been around long enough, in the back of your mind you always have to realize that most of these books consider the money theirs once you make a deposit. and just getting it out quickly and professionally is a victory without regard to payout fees!

i do like your posts and hope you stick around here, this place is dead

No worries. I'll try and hang around more. Although it's a constant reminder of the 5 points I missed not getting my plays to trip on time :shoot