Picks due 12-18 Midnight Eastern TTPs annual bowl contest +EV Overlay----$ has been added to Pot

timetopay

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job with this bigrunner, if you send over your paypal i will ship you some dough for your efforts.

That's very kind! After the beatings I took on the Oregon/TCU game. The Condit fight, the Larkin fight I'm pretty buried.

Anything from you will be very appreciated. Thanks!

P.S. Congratulations on a job well done. Fun contest! Next year we should consider going with 18 or 21 selections?

Interesting post.

This is a PM from you that i didnt see until after the game was over. 

"Haven't had a chance to look at everything but as long as it's guaranteed you and I will finish 1st and 2nd I am definitely up for chopping the pot. How about an extra $100 to winner? Lmk ASAP I think you game just started. Thx"

I guess i didnt think a chop was in place since we didnt confirm it but we can see what others think as i dont want to come off as a shot taker or have any hard feelings

This is a PM from you that i didnt see until after the game was over. 

"Haven't had a chance to look at everything but as long as it's guaranteed you and I will finish 1st and 2nd I am definitely up for chopping the pot. How about an extra $100 to winner? Lmk ASAP I think you game just started. Thx"

I guess i didnt think a chop was in place since we didnt confirm it but we can see what others think as i dont want to come off as a shot taker or have any hard feelings

Not a problem just if I were on the other side of it and I posted a "let's chop" message and someone responded accepting a chop I would have chopped it. I'm not calling you a liar and I guess it could just be a coincidence but you have to admit it's ironic that you never responded and never posted during the game only after it ended. That's where it gets slippery, if Oregon and under comes in you could have easily posted after the game saying ok blue thx for chopping and I woulda been fine with that. Again I'm not calling you a liar or saying any of this was intentional on your part but just the possibility of you trying to pull one over on me is a little disappointing. I'm not a sore loser and never one to cry over a few hundred bucks just wanted to let you know what I think. Should have never even responded to your chop message and I wouldn't be second guessing anything. I had a big advantage on my two remaining plays obv with Oregon pk when the line was 7 and under 78.5 when the line was 73.5 but didn't really care about that just wanted guaranteed $ instead of taking any risk at all. Oh well, lesson learned on my part.

Yeah i had people coming over for the game, so i posted that before the game and never heard from you.  If im not mistaken the game had already started when you came and finally replied.  Also you couldve set yourself up for a shot by saying "Let me know ASAP" and if your side wins you just say "I told you to let me know buy you never did."  (obviously not calling you a liar either)

On top of that there were 3 different options throw out there and one was never agreed upon.  I gave the option of chopping or winner take an extra 200, then you came back and wanted to chop and give the winner an extra $100.

All of this being said, i dont want hard feelings so i will leave this up to TTP or any others viewing the thread to cast their vote on how it goes.

Don't need anyone else to rule on it was just saying that by waiting til the game is over to post anything was ironic, bottom line. Brick won the pool. Lesson learned . If he really wanted to chop he would have pm'd me well before the game started , by posting a "let's chop" message in the thread just a few minutes before the game started without requesting any type of confirmation was very odd and I should have realized that immediately and never even responded. Brick won the pool I'm not asking for 1st place money just stating my thoughts here and again I learned my lesson. My bad, no one else's.

Ok this should be final list with everyone paid

With 23 and Georges additional extra $150 we are going to do

$1500 First

$750 Second

$200 Third

I believe this was the original payout structure, but this is based on 23 entries.

We had 25 entries plus $150 from George for a total purse of $2,650. Original payout structure may possibly be short $200. TTP will need to double check. I know WMTribe wasn't on paid list but TTP confirmed he paid.

JB you are thinking way too far into this.  I was at the bar drinking with a buddy before the game, came home and posted that thinking there was never a real possibility you would do it as you were -300 to win the thing over me.  After i posted we had some neighbor friends over for the game and i lost $500 on tcu first quarter. 

# 240593631 ]  STRAIGHT BET ( Risking: 520.00 - To Win: 582.40 ) LOSE 01/02/2016 @ 05:45 PM CFB [3277] 1Q TCU +0.5 +112 Score: 1Q TCU(0) - 1Q OREGON(21) LOSE $-520.00

Cant believe you would think i planned out a big scheme to take you for a few hundred bucks, just seems odd.