The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

I dont know.  Bedroom looks pretty spacious when his daughter is entertaining Juan and the boys.  

Fuck off Teddy, you white trash plumbing piece of shit.  Look at her take that Mexi cock muy bueno.  While your 8 feet away jerking it to plumbers pipe weekly. Tu hija es mexicana puta carinosa. 

12 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

mike you said you eat the entire chinese order. i dont believe you will eat all that one sitting

It's gone. I'm actually still kinda hungry. :mutley

What you see on the plate is approx half of the order, so I polish that off and then do it again. The second plate has a little less rice.

9 hours ago, Ts179 said:

you said you gave them business last year when everyone else was scared. thats a good customer maybe they heap on the rice for you

It's very sad, they're a buffet but have never opened it back up - pretty much every other buffet has. I think they're scared to death of covid - they wear masks and gloves. When i ask if they're going to open the buffet back up they say they dont know.

5 hours ago, mikeman said:

It's very sad, they're a buffet but have never opened it back up - pretty much every other buffet has. I think they're scared to death of covid - they wear masks and gloves. When i ask if they're going to open the buffet back up they say they dont know.

bill gates will probably move in and buy them out