The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

15 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

When I get to Chitown for a week 6 nights I will eat dinner at your home but the night you serve these I will grab a pizza with Brock. 

Ordered a 4 pack online and was worried they were gonna suck. First time making them and super impressed.

added more oil than normal when I fried them up,  but damn, a ok by me.

8.7 houseys out of 10.

On 3/10/2022 at 9:22 PM, housepicks said:

Ordered a 4 pack online and was worried they were gonna suck. First time making them and super impressed.

added more oil than normal when I fried them up,  but damn, a ok by me.

8.7 houseys out of 10.

Nice. I used the Ole' Low Carb ones. I think they were 4 net each, but were really good for me. 

2 hours ago, jd_ said:

We need the finished product shot from Kolzig.

cooked them in my cuisanart oven.............guy says in the video the bbq sauce is weak he is right and its cause they dont add MSG. which is why i bought them i couldnt believe they dont slide some MSG in there actually

cuis90.jpg

25 minutes ago, housepicks said:

I've had those salisbury steaks, barely ok but the big problem is there are 6 of them, the first 2 are ok, the next one is a tough eat, then you have 3 more to somehow chow down. Eating the last one harkens back to when you were a kid and your mom forced you to eat all your mashed potatoes - you just push it around with a lot of deep sighs between bites.

Remember you have to eat them all, the reason you buy that crap is because it's cheap and you sure as hell aren't throwing food away.