The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

Those oysters look good to me.  I would never drive to St Louis for oysters, or anything for that matter.  It was a 1 visit ever total shit hole to me.  I only went for ex gf’s mom’s 60th bday.  Otherwise that has to be at the bottom list of any major city I’d want to visit.  That city is an utter dump.  Imo’s pizza is good though.  

11 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Those oysters look good to me.  I would never drive to St Louis for oysters, or anything for that matter.  It was a 1 visit ever total shit hole to me.  I only went for ex gf’s mom’s 60th bday.  Otherwise that has to be at the bottom list of any major city I’d want to visit.  That city is an utter dump.  Imo’s pizza is good though.  

Totally wrong, and imos fucking sucks

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

So every, and I mean EVERY place you go is outstanding, but another poster mentions one place and you say it "fucking sucks", what a creep. :deemer

hes odd for sure

look at his videos hes a spaz in human interactions. now hes taking them down but i have most of them saved 

1 minute ago, KingKolzig said:

hes odd for sure

look at his videos hes a spaz in human interactions. now hes taking them down but i have most of them saved 

He has no job, no money, lives in a dump, has no friends, and is a failure at his hobby of gambling, but what he can do is go to restaurants and pretend he's a success to servers forced to engage him.

You are correct that his inept social skills betray him every time.  He cant even pass for normal anonymously on the internet, how could he possibly do it in real life?

13 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

hes pathological for sure. should really cut him some slack hes a sick man 

Guy lives in a 400 square foot dorm.

Has to ask if he can borrow the car.

Yeah, nobody wants to be him.

Even Eddie Murphy in Trading Places had a better life compared to STIFFY E.

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

He has no job, no money, lives in a dump, has no friends, and is a failure at his hobby of gambling, but what he can do is go to restaurants and pretend he's a success to servers forced to engage him.

You are correct that his inept social skills betray him every time.  He cant even pass for normal anonymously on the internet, how could he possibly do it in real life?

:deemer

5 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

very high volume grocery. guarantee that meat came out of the machine early this morning 

Personally i dont like the hamburger helper thing, i'd either make taco's or burgers out of the meat, but that's neither here nor there.

2 hours ago, Brock Landers said:

Totally wrong, and imos fucking sucks

To each their own I guess.  If you come from an even bigger shit hole than St. Louis then perhaps you find it amazing.  Me personally I thought it was one of the bigger dumps I’ve ever seen as has my brother, everybody I know, and even my ex.  I couldn’t wait to get out of there.  Cringe at the idea of retiring to St. Louis.

I’m pretty pizza snobby.  I like New York style as thin as it gets and think most is mediocre at best.  Imo’s was interesting and good to me.  Perhaps you require a pizza that needs fork to fill a 5’6 of that jelly belly of yours.  Again to each their own.