The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

29 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Had a tragedy this morning, decided to have eggs and mine are from march, cracked the first one into the pan and it was fine, the 2nd was completely black when I dumped it out. I took the pan to dump the eggs out and then the smell hit me, I was gagging it was so bad, I spent 5 min running water and cleaning out the sink and pan.

Then I did it over again and the next 2 eggs were fine. 1st time that's happened in ages, I guess 5 months past expiration is pushing it.

As I've said, prisoners eat better 

11 hours ago, mikeman said:

Had a tragedy this morning, decided to have eggs and mine are from march, cracked the first one into the pan and it was fine, the 2nd was completely black when I dumped it out. I took the pan to dump the eggs out and then the smell hit me, I was gagging it was so bad, I spent 5 min running water and cleaning out the sink and pan.

Then I did it over again and the next 2 eggs were fine. 1st time that's happened in ages, I guess 5 months past expiration is pushing it.

Jesus Allmighty

12 hours ago, mikeman said:

try the water trick mikey

10 minutes ago, Sam Losco said:

try the water trick mikey

When they're old they almost all float, doesn't mean they're bad.

Anyway I tried again this morning and another one was bad, not as bad as yesterday but definitely bad, spilled it out and the next 2 were fine. So i only have 3 left until I can put this sorry episode behind me.

I've learned my lesson, from now on 3-4 months past date is the limit. I checked and these are dated march 11th - so these are 5 1/2 months over.

19 hours ago, mikeman said:

march the experation date or when you bought them?