The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

24 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

LOL

Brock taking down TGF in court

LOLOLOL

guy is an imbecile

baylor final 4 a few years ago. baylor opened -250............four days later when the eel got some tuna cash he pounded them -340 and bragged about his win. i told him they were -250 for the first 24 hours and he said "it doesnt matter the bet won, doesnt matter if you got a better price" i told him hes a fukin r3tard and tried to explain to him how a better price does in fact matter. he wouldnt accept it. i told him he would have won more money risking the same amount, he didnt get it kept telling me i was wrong 

1 minute ago, KingKolzig said:

guy is an imbecile

baylor final 4 a few years ago. baylor opened -250............four days later when the eel got some tuna cash he pounded them -340 and bragged about his win. i told him they were -250 for the first 24 hours and he said "it doesnt matter the bet won, doesnt matter if you got a better price" i told him hes a fukin r3tard and tried to explain to him how a better price does in fact matter. he wouldnt accept it. i told him he would have won more money risking the same amount, he didnt get it kept telling me i was wrong 

Ya, he seems mentally challenged on numerous topics. 

12 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

guy is an imbecile

Didn’t he lose it all on Gonzaga in the title game anyways?

33 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Didn’t he lose it all on Gonzaga in the title game anyways?

yes. he had zags -5 i believe

baylor led the game like 21-4 right off the bat

baylor was all black and zags all white. baylor not only was all black but they had 5 known future professionals and zags had 3.....it wasnt even close. i had baylor ML and knew it was going to win. baylor was 62-3 in their last 65 games before the final. i tried telling ppl zags were smoke and mirrors. of course megamush helped