The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

6 hours ago, PatrickBateman said:

That's good news Buster. Does you think you'll buy some?

Price point is important,but I may buy in a pinch...I have been making my own in crock pot for 20 years using copycat recipe...In the year of 2000 of our dear lord I ate Wendy's chili 2 times a day and walked 2 miles a day and lost 100+ pounds...It saved my life and many friends suggested that I should let them know,and become the next "Jerod" from subway minus the pedophilia....Mistake #10 in my life...Bottom line is you can be feeling the worst you have ever felt in your life and a bowl of Wendy's Chili will make you feel like a king of the world!  Guaranteed!

21 hours ago, Buster said:

Price point is important,but I may buy in a pinch...I have been making my own in crock pot for 20 years using copycat recipe...In the year of 2000 of our dear lord I ate Wendy's chili 2 times a day and walked 2 miles a day and lost 100+ pounds...It saved my life and many friends suggested that I should let them know,and become the next "Jerod" from subway minus the pedophilia....Mistake #10 in my life...Bottom line is you can be feeling the worst you have ever felt in your life and a bowl of Wendy's Chili will make you feel like a king of the world!  Guaranteed!

Congrats on the weight loss.

On 3/3/2023 at 8:13 PM, JTGAMBLE said:

Congrats on the weight loss.

Thanks...It is 100% true story and was really life changing...Don't know I can attribute it all to Wendy's Chili vs walking 2 miles a day,but as I said you can be having your worst day and Wendy's Chili will change that! Guaranteed...