The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

Mcdonalds is giving away  a free any size fry today - no purchase required, app required I think. I think I'll have that for lunch - being all class I'll toss them a bone and get a plain burger with it, I'll add my own cheese when i get home. :cigar

I opted for the double hamburger and large fry(added my own cheese) - total cost $2.49 plus tax.

mcdonalds 002.jpg

3 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

Pat….don’t worry about my meals and worry about how you’re going to Attack Juice Free…..you are a member right? You did mention about how many friends you had here ….

Good point ted, we never see Pats food, i suspect it's all dainty little meals that eastern ninnies eat.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Good point ted, we never see Pats food, i suspect it's all dainty little meals that eastern ninnies eat.

During his battles with Sleepy he said he had Sooo many friends here and Fishhead goofed on him and asked him to join JF…

Funny part was Nobody likes Pat at any forum and House faked it because he didn’t like Sleepy either.

So either I’m right or Pats right….really simple to prove….apply for JF and let’s see the outcome…..dude was begging for a membership and bragging about how many friends he has here….should be a slam dunk 

2 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

During his battles with Sleepy he said he had Sooo many friends here and Fishhead goofed on him and asked him to join JF…

Funny part was Nobody likes Pat at any forum and House faked it because he didn’t like Sleepy either.

So either I’m right or Pats right….really simple to prove….apply for JF and let’s see the outcome…..dude was begging for a membership and bragging about how many friends he has here….should be a slam dunk 

Don't give two shits about JF you overstuffed brain dead drunk stiff.

You claimed you turned down membership which is a complete lie.

Internet friends are for losers.

6 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Don't give two shits about JF you overstuffed brain dead drunk stiff.

You claimed you turned down membership which is a complete lie.

Internet friends are for losers.

It's worth thousands per year, you should.

Plus you can interact with Deem and Smoke

18 minutes ago, mikeman said:

you mean the guy who stated at sbr that hes been diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder and just made a thread about getting more facial botox

i cant see him eating anything but fish, salad and spring water