The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

1 hour ago, JTGAMBLE said:

Looks like someone dropped a shit on that hotdog.

Holy moly, chili isn't supposed to look all dried out like that. Then you have another meal on a tray, finally what are those oyster crackers for, there's no liquids to dip them in.

I give that a 2 or 3 out of 10 tops.

1 minute ago, Brock Landers said:

It's loose meat you fucktards

Like at MADE RITE 

I beg to differ, as this forum knows I am the king of subpar eating at value prices, I dont expect the world but it better taste good and at least be presentable.

Presentation gets 1 out of 10, when they handed you that tray what was your first thought? No way it was "oh boy, cant wait to bite into that". :mutley

What is that giant cup of crackers for? i assume it's to fill you up a bit.

And what is "maid right"?

18 hours ago, mikeman said:

See this, this is what a F'N hotdog is supposed to look like, when I took my confident strides to the little stand up table I couldn't wait to take a bite. That monstrosity of yours was just nasty.

white castle 001.jpg

white castle 002.jpg

Immediate disqualification from everything good:  Boiled hotdogs, an absolute nogo.  Ketchup on a hotdog :laugh

Onions and mustard look good though

13 minutes ago, BGS 9.5 said:

Immediate disqualification from everything good:  Boiled hotdogs, an absolute nogo.  Ketchup on a hotdog :laugh

Onions and mustard look good though

I put ketchup on my dogs, it's a fantastic condiment, I put ketchup on lots of things others dont. The hot dog was a nathans, so that's a premium dog. well worth the buck considering it was vegas - I'm assuming the beer was worth the other buck.

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I put ketchup on my dogs, it's a fantastic condiment, I put ketchup on lots of things others dont. The hot dog was a nathans, so that's a premium dog. well worth the buck considering it was vegas - I'm assuming the beer was worth the other buck.

The value was there I guess  No problem with the PBR

1 minute ago, BGS 9.5 said:

The value was there I guess  No problem with the PBR

I remember back when I was working we had some celebration in the parking lot where food trucks came in and we could eat whatever we wanted(for free), one of the food trucks was a hot dog guy - he had no ketchup and said that NO ONE is going to put ketchup on one of his dogs.

A lot of passion in the ketchup on a hot dog debate.

3 hours ago, mikeman said:

I remember back when I was working we had some celebration in the parking lot where food trucks came in and we could eat whatever we wanted(for free), one of the food trucks was a hot dog guy - he had no ketchup and said that NO ONE is going to put ketchup on one of his dogs.

A lot of passion in the ketchup on a hot dog debate.

Just one of my quirky foodisms from living both here and there.  It was instilled in me that ketchup was a condiment for children.