The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

Viet things I like

Pho (soup)

Bhan Mi (sando)

Bun bo hue '(spicy soup)

Since it's also viet new year , they might have some Bao (basically like a pork bun) that are tremendous!

There's also a dish called Bun something that is basically a big bowl and has rice noodle + meat + viet spring rolls

ALso if you like coffee try viet ice coffee. It's espresso +

Condensed milk

That there is one of my personal favorites as well.

Vietnam rations from last night:

On Left:  #501  Hoanh Thanh Mi Xa Xiu

On Right:  #435  Pho Tai Bam Filet Mignon

Had to throw some of #501 into #435 cause I underestimated bowl requirement for #501

Vietnamese food square....shit all came separate and I pretty much had to throw it together myself...Lazy fucks

On Left:  #501  Hoanh Thanh Mi Xa Xiu

On Right:  #435  Pho Tai Bam Filet Mignon

Had to throw some of #501 into #435 cause I underestimated bowl requirement for #501

Vietnamese food square....shit all came separate and I pretty much had to throw it together myself...Lazy fucks

I'd eat the fukk outta that

I'd eat the fukk outta that

Was pretty good Sink....new place in town.  Next time im gonna just eat there.  Got it to go and had no idea that they give you the shit uncooked, raw dog.  Had to boil the broth then add meat, veggies etc myself into the hot broth which cooks the meat and tenderizes the veggies.  Handful of beers made it a long process.

Overall not bad,  prob much better sitting down in joint tho.  Place was clean and staff was welcoming

On Left: #501 Hoanh Thanh Mi Xa Xiu

On Right: #435 Pho Tai Bam Filet Mignon

http://i67.tinypic.com/f3yiiu.jpg

So whatd you think???

That Pho looks decent.

Was pretty good Sink....new place in town. Next time im gonna just eat there. Got it to go and had no idea that they give you the shit uncooked, raw dog. Had to boil the broth then add meat, veggies etc myself into the hot broth which cooks the meat and tenderizes the veggies. Handful of beers made it a long process.

Overall not bad, prob much better sitting down in joint tho. Place was clean and staff was welcoming

Yep. Throw all the shit in and mix it around does seem to be missing basil? Usually there's a ton in there

Yep. Throw all the shit in and mix it around does seem to be missing basil? Usually there's a ton in there

Had whole mint leaves and basil I was supposed to mince up/rip apart but I said fuck that I was starving.   I will def be going back, most likely eat-in next trip.  The menu has a whole list of that "Bun" stuff you recommended.  I'll post it here if you wanna drop a recommendation.  Thanks