The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

Got JOE'S PIZZA on the way from UBER EATS

Joe's is a legendary NY City pizza joint that opened a west coast location in Santa Monica, portnoy recently reviewed it actually on barstool sports when he was out here in cali recently, said it was the best pizza he's ever had. Have had it many times, it's the best ever, but just recently noticed it's been added to Uber eats!

Truly legendary, Joe's in Santa Monica, look it the fuck up, related to the legendary Joe's of NYC

Got JOE'S PIZZA on the way from UBER EATS

Joe's is a legendary NY City pizza joint that opened a west coast location in Santa Monica, portnoy recently reviewed it actually on barstool sports when he was out here in cali recently, said it was the best pizza he's ever had. Have had it many times, it's the best ever, but just recently noticed it's been added to Uber eats!

Truly legendary, Joe's in Santa Monica, look it the fuck up, related to the legendary Joe's of NYC

:( I wanted to trust my recommenders that this was "just like New York pizza" - it is AWFUL. Do not bother. The cheese was not tasty, and the crust.....it was like bland cardboard. At $2.25 pet alive it makes it equally not worth it because it's not that cheap. I'm sad I wasted a single bite on the awful pizza I threw the rest of my two slices out.

This place needs to be replaced with a real pizza place. Go to 800 degrees down the street - why waste calories and your life on bad tasting food?