The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

***ROACHES***

My husband said to me "I should have taken a picture."

Yesterday (7/21/18) my husband and I are in Chicago I'm now 7 months pregnant literally craving everything decides let's go to Ricobene's. So we're going to try this again and the experience only gets worse. Waiting on our order I'm holding a conversation with hubby and pouring water in a cup looked up just under the menu and saw a bug on the wall. I asked him what's that and he said "baby it's a roach" I say to the lady that calling the orders 'you all have a roach on the wall' she gives me a nasty look so I point. As I'm pointing the taller guy that's assisting with removing the pizzas (that they sell by the slice) from the order window turns around to see the roach takes a white towel and slides it across the wall to quickly knock the roach behind the machines. My amazement was that the employees didn't appear to be surprised by the roach. As crowded as Ricobene's was last night when I turn around to see if anyone else saw the roach there was just an Asian guy standing behind us.

Sam, view the cameras and get an exterminator out before someone calls the Department of Public Health out for an inspection.