The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

Was in Sicily 1987-1989. Made about 1 MILLION (today roughly 2.2 MILLION) until they caught on. 4 years later they invited me back to write a book about how I ALMOST took down the house.

-FH-

Many of the merryman profited tremendously as well.

One eyed Steve, joe the crap shoot, Robby the half re tard, and Quincy the queer bait can all confirm.

-FH-

A guy that eats out of dumpsters and recommends truck stop diners is critiquing food. Lol.

Never change you drunken cabbie

For an accountant scraping paycheck to paycheck not bad...…….in that regard, better than eating RAMON 

Hopefully it lasts you three meals so you can save a buck kid

Many of the merryman profited tremendously as well.

One eyed Steve, joe the crap shoot, Robby the half re tard, and Quincy the queer bait can all confirm.

-FH-

Will never forget some of the great merrymen of past years...……. …….

JACK ONE EYED DOYLE

MA AND PA SHITHEAD

DANNY THE CAP

DOLLAR BILL

COOKIE MONSTOR

CHANGE BOYS

MICKY CRIMM

Some of these characters are still alive

-FH- post your meal from El Cortez tonight

???????????

Have not been downtown in 12 days

…………….EL CORTEZ very good dining

Three merrymen hit taxable jackpots lastnight downtown ……...two of which post here at TGF.

CONGRATS to TGF posters HERBIE and RMI!!!!!!

EAST COAST MERRYMAN FIFTY-CINT drilled a taxable at GVR also, so four in one evening

EVERYONE WINNING

???????????

Have not been downtown in 12 days

…………….EL CORTEZ very good dining

Three merrymen hit taxable jackpots lastnight downtown ……...two of which post here at TGF.

CONGRATS to TGF posters HERBIE and RMI!!!!!!

EAST COAST MERRYMAN FIFTY-CINT drilled a taxable at GVR also, so four in one evening

EVERYONE WINNING

Had 4 meals there this week, has the NY strip steak, it was excellent, however, I also had the fish and chips which was fried way too long and the fried chicken that was fair - kinda dry, also had steak and eggs for breakfast which was very good.

2-1 coupon for this in the LVA advisor

Mine was comped but that is a good deal. I honestly dont know what they're trying to do at Siegals, thy try so hard to be fancy and elegant(they dim the lights way down in the evening, etc). That's just not what their clientele wants.

Mine was comped but that is a good deal. I honestly dont know what they're trying to do at Siegals, thy try so hard to be fancy and elegant(they dim the lights way down in the evening, etc). That's just not what their clientele wants.

Most of their clientele is homeless.

Not a surprise FH would have coupons for the dump.

Most of their clientele is homeless.

Not a surprise FH would have coupons for the dump.

I would say old and down on their luck, the drawings  they have for points and money is interesting,  everyone knows everyone else, the cortez staff calls out a name and they know who it is and where they're playing. I was the only winner that was a newbe.

I would say old and down on their luck, the drawings  they have for points and money is interesting,  everyone knows everyone else, the cortez staff calls out a name and they know who it is and where they're playing.

I was the only winner that was a newbe.

You're taking gravy away from BINGO BOB, JIMMY SLOTS, DOG HARRELSON, PAUL PISS STAINS,  and WRONG WAY WILLY................to name a few.

Shame on you.

You're taking gravy away from BINGO BOB, JIMMY SLOTS, DOG HARRELSON, PAUL PISS STAINS,  and WRONG WAY WILLY................to name a few.

Shame on you.

I earned my entries just like anyone else. Won 75000 pts, $150 free cash, it really made me feel lucky.

EL CORTEZ is fantastic on many fronts, lots of great nights in that little ballpark.

Good job Mike

I was on vacation feeding 100's into the machines trying to score a big hit,most of the people near me were pounding away at 50 play VP at a penny, lots of people cashing tito's for  a few bucks.