The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

Perhaps the most poverty advice/statement ever uttered at TGF

Not poverty, just smart. I've never done it by the way, I'm just content to eat the $1 sausage mcmuffin with no egg. I just can't bring myself to pay that extra $2 for an egg..

And Kinger, that 2 for $4 thing must be a deal, not bad actually when the regular price for an  egg mcmuffin, etc, is like $3.69. 2 of those will send you to the poor house.

Ok guys, a little bit off topic, yesterday I was at the grocery store and an obvious loser was buying 1 tomato(that's all). It was obvious he was hard up for money, anyway on the way out he was playing the crane game they had in the vestibule, the dope was trying to win a stuffed animal.

JFC, you guys are complete idiots.  First, Fisshead comes in saying it's "cuisine", but then tells ajt it's not "top drawer".

Then fucking Merlin with the poor twist - nobody, and I mean NOBODY buys a Sausage McMuffin w/no egg, then goes home and cooks up their own eggs to add to it.

And these 2 idiots in the baseball pick 10 contest that seemingly can barely read and write and provide 2 days of crying like little bitches

Unfuckingreal with the simpletons here lately :gun

JFC, you guys are complete idiots.  First, Fisshead comes in saying it's "cuisine", but then tells ajt it's not "top drawer".

Then fucking Merlin with the poor twist - nobody, and I mean NOBODY buys a Saugage McMuffin w/no egg, then goes home and cooks up their own eggs to add to it.

And these 2 idiots in the baseball pick 10 contest that seemingly can barely read and write and provide 2 days of crying like little bitches

Unfuckingreal with the simpletons here lately :gun

Everyone's a critic!