The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

IMG-20190704-195901.jpg

IMG-20190704-200011.jpg

IMG-20190704-200142.jpg

Costa Rican grass fed tomahawk ribeye (fuck off swigger)

That is a nice cut, inch & a half ...not sure why you are throwing stones at me.....Also why grass fed beef unless on a strict diet :scratch   Grass fed beef is super lean with little to no marbling and will be tough as nails unless cooked to perfection.   Also, if you are gonna tout a tomahawk or any bone-in steak for that matter at least post a pick of the rib :bulb

Regardless, nice meal  :cheers

That is a nice cut, inch & a half ...not sure why you are throwing stones at me.....Also why grass fed beef unless on a strict diet :scratch   Grass fed beef is super lean with little to no marbling and will be tough as nails unless cooked to perfection.   Also, if you are gonna tout a tomahawk or any bone-in steak for that matter at least post a pick of the rib :bulb

Regardless, nice meal  :cheers

I stand corrected...the thread took me past your first 2 pics of the ribeye w/ the bone..  VERY NICE WORK here :cheers   

That is a nice cut, inch & a half ...not sure why you are throwing stones at me.....Also why grass fed beef unless on a strict diet :scratch Grass fed beef is super lean with little to no marbling and will be tough as nails unless cooked to perfection. Also, if you are gonna tout a tomahawk or any bone-in steak for that matter at least post a pick of the rib :bulb

Regardless, nice meal :cheers

Because I posted a USDA prime tomahawk I got from my fantastic local butcher in Colorado the other day and you said it wasn't real.

Agree grass fed is tricky, the restaurant had imported USA steaks or local Costa Rican grass fed, waiter recommended the local. It was good.

IMG-20190704-195901.jpgIMG-20190704-200011.jpgIMG-20190704-200142.jpg

Costa Rican grass fed tomahawk ribeye (fuck off swigger)

Steak looks disgusting, poor quality Central American steak and undercooked

Would rather have a normal NY steak at any Ruths Chris than that bloody hunk of shit rito had. Can you even imagine how some Costa Rican Ticos raised/fed/treated that cow lol? And then some tico tries to cook it lol

LOL @ poverty vacations masked as luxury...exactly what lil rito is doing here

Boring, dull and filthy looking beach

Rita should have gone to Hawaii but he’s to cheap, again I know the game well as me and all my friends come from money

And I’m The Terminator.

Sorry not sorry, rita.

Hawaii would have been cheaper retard