TGF lets get CUT in 2016 thread

Sol Diabler

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bullshit......this was mine.....all mine

It's impossible to post pics in here....I'm in and I'll text Diabler the pic and he can post it

I can post it for you.

Do you have a smartphone?  Try going to tinypic.com.  Hit upload picture.  Choose what pic you want to upload on your phone.  Once it uploads, it will give you a url type code for message boards.  Copy that and paste into the thread you want to post in. 

Its pretty easy.  And I'm a tech retard.  

Ignore the haters Uncle D, self improvement/getting in better shape is always a worthwhile goal. We should all strive to be better in different aspects of our lives

Im in fairly good shape but not what i was 2-3 years ago and not where i want to be. I plan on changing that this year 

Ignore the haters Uncle D, self improvement/getting in better shape is always a worthwhile goal. We should all strive to be better in different aspects of our lives

Im in fairly good shape but not what i was 2-3 years ago and not where i want to be. I plan on changing that this year 

Let's get a pic up Tripper.  Don't be shy.  

You get your workout in yet today, Diabler?

Yup.  Did some thorough stretching first.  I need to become more flexible, so thats going to be a big part of my routine.  I have always stretched, but I'm going to increase that ten fold.

Started small today.  I will increase fast.  All I did today was do a 1.5 mile route.  I could not run the whole way.  It was a walk/jog sort of deal.  I am WAY out of shape, cardiovascular wise.  I haven't lifted in the past 10 days or so.  I'll pick that back up when I have access to the weight room again at school next week. 

Running isn't gonna help you even 1/2 as much as resistance training (weight lifting).

I guess you haven't read my posts in this thread.  I have been lifting weights, for some time.  But my diet has been bad (mostly due to alcohol) and the cardio is almost non-existent.

Doing this right, takes three things.  Cardio.  Resistance training.  And diet.  

You need all three to do it right. 

I guess you haven't read my posts in this thread. I have been lifting weights, for some time. But my diet has been bad (mostly due to alcohol) and the cardio is almost non-existent.

Doing this right, takes three things. Cardio. Resistance training. And diet.

You need all three to do it right.

Cardio the least important to lose weight. By far.