LOLOL....will the Bengals offer Marvin Lewis a new 7-year contract?!

FISHHEAD

Never change, Barry

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Bengals have "no plans" to fire coach Marvin Lewis.

Lewis' team collapsed in stupefying fashion Saturday — dropping him to 0-7 in the playoffs, including 0-5 over the past five years — but it's hardly surprising he won't be going anywhere. Lewis has more job security than a Supreme Court justice. The fact that Andy Dalton was sidelined Saturday also can't be ignored. 2016 will be Lewis' 14th season in Cincinnati.

He has a pretty good excuse for this year. How many teams are out there winning playoff games with backup QBs? Dallas completely sunk without Romo, Pitt fell apart mid game once Ben got hurt

You can argue Lewis' history of playoff failure against him, sure, or you just dont think hes a great HC. Fine. But if the decider was anything that happened last night thats ridiculous. 

Marv is a Silly LIL NIGNOG-Fact

Marv is cut from the same cloth as Singletary,Lovie-Fact

Never change Marv. Never ever change

Tough to refute. Bengals reached a certain plateau with Lewis, probably not going to go any further. No doubt they have underachieved in the postseason with the roster they've had.

mike brown doesn't view winning like most of us do.  To him it's all personal for him to keep marv lewis.  The only time it can get out of line in his mind is if marv lewis loses so bad that it's costing mike brown but he's been the best coach the bengals have had since paul brown died.

he might not be as bad as al davis was but if i have leverage and i'm about to be drafted in the nfl, i would let the bengals know that i'm not going to play for them.

• 11 months later...