Parlay for next weekends games

BarryRunSome

Love it like MEATY loves Pierre's ManMeat in his mouth

----------1 1/11/16 12:41am $310.00 $2154.50 Pending 4 Team Parlay         Pending 1/16/16 4:35pm  NFL Football  302 New England Patriots  -235* vs Kansas City Chiefs           Pending 1/16/16 8:15pm  NFL Football  304 Arizona Cardinals  -310 vs Green Bay Packers           Pending 1/17/16 1:05pm  NFL Football  305 Seattle Seahawks  +130* vs Carolina Panthers           Pending 1/17/16 4:40pm  NFL Football  307 Pittsburgh Steelers +7 -120* vs Denver Broncos

No chance this loses

yeah seattle already lost to carolina this year, and to me seattle is good enough to have a good shot at winning a rematch in the same season.  

denver had a good lead early on in the steelers game.  i gotta think the broncos will win but i don't know about that steelers +7 cause big ben was out in the last game, he barely got a chance to come back after the fumble by jeremy hill.  1 tweak in the big ben shoulder and then you have to deal with landry jones again, that's just terrible thinking about that possibility  :(

Love it like MEATY loves Pierre's ManMeat in his mouth

----------1 1/11/16 12:41am $310.00 $2154.50 Pending 4 Team Parlay Pending 1/16/16 4:35pm NFL Football 302 New England Patriots -235* vs Kansas City Chiefs Pending 1/16/16 8:15pm NFL Football 304 Arizona Cardinals -310 vs Green Bay Packers Pending 1/17/16 1:05pm NFL Football 305 Seattle Seahawks +130* vs Carolina Panthers Pending 1/17/16 4:40pm NFL Football 307 Pittsburgh Steelers +7 -120* vs Denver Broncos

No chance this loses

no chance it wins

seahwaks flying all over the country this week. and the game is at 1pm eastern

carolina wins and also no antonio brown

no chance this hits. none

i was thinking about that

did the seahawks fly all the way back to seattle after the minnesota game?

it seems like they should have stayed on the east coast

if not that is a TON of travel

it will probably take the seahawks all week to recover from that -30 degree wind chill game

a doubt that have had a chance to think about Carolina as they have probably been licking their wounds