Banks cracking down on big withdrawals

roachman

Banks are going to make it harder to withdraw large sums of money, this is going to hurt offshore gambling if they use checks.  SARS report is usually done when someone withdraw 1000s.  Since I own my own business, this won`t draw a red flag when I run offshore checks thru my accounts, the tellers and managers know me.  Fk the gov`t, big brother is here.

http://moneywise411.com/no-cash-banks-refusing-to-release-funds/?ppc=433514

Banks are going to make it harder to withdraw large sums of money, this is going to hurt offshore gambling if they use checks. SARS report is usually done when someone withdraw 1000s. Since I own my own business, this won`t draw a red flag when I run offshore checks thru my accounts, the tellers and managers know me. Fk the gov`t, big brother is here.

http://moneywise411.com/no-cash-banks-refusing-to-release-funds/?ppc=433514

What do you do roach man

It's basically a cashless society now

Automatic deposits and debit/checks

I use to get 2-3 hundred a day about 10 years ago now lucky if I get that in a month

Guest ChrisHarvard

This is why I use M/O with 5d.

free deposits over 1k

payout up to 9500, free once a month with 5d by M/O if this is your only deposit method.

Cant stop that big brother.

Boomshakalaka 

What do you do roach man

It's basically a cashless society now

Automatic deposits and debit/checks

I use to get 2-3 hundred a day about 10 years ago now lucky if I get that in a month

Dingo I use to get over 1k in cash a day, like you I am lucky to get 1k cash month, credit cards fk up cash biz

What do the banks consider "a large sum of money" ?

Is it up to each bank to decide?

Really should have no effect on anyone with a clue. There are ways around everything.

$5k required reporting

Up to bank to report other "suspicious" activity. Including structuring which is breaking down smaller deposits to avoid the $5k reporting requirement.

$5k required reporting

Up to bank to report other "suspicious" activity. Including structuring which is breaking down smaller deposits to avoid the $5k reporting requirement.

Has it recently changed to $5k,  I knew they filed report with government for anything over 10k cash but thought it was there discretion when to fill out a SAR/suspicious activity report.  

Ive got a couple apartments occupied with Hispanics who often pay cash and Ive many times deposited over  $6k and never been told of anything being filed.  

$5k required reporting

What the fuck??

Making a lot of deposits is now considered "suspicious" 

Funny thing down south.I also own a 3 family house that i rent out to Hispanics that also pay cash.Every month i deposit $5500 cash.

Maybe i need a notarized letter from my other bank acct showing that i also pay a $4000 a month mortgage on that house :doh

What the fuck??

Making a lot of deposits is now considered "suspicious"

Funny thing down south.I also own a 3 family house that i rent out to Hispanics that also pay cash.Every month i deposit $5500 cash.

Maybe i need a notarized letter from my other bank acct showing that i also pay a $4000 a month mortgage on that house :doh

The Hispanics love to pay cash.

I've been more sticking with the smaller community banks for past few years so hopefully this us just big bank issue.

Sorry it's actually still $10k for cash in or out.

They lowered on money orders and travelers checks. I took $4k out for a trip and had to fill out the same CTR form as when taking out or depositing over $10k in cash.

That said I was told they also track your cash transactions by week , month , year to look for suspicious activity.

All this only relates to Wells Fargo. I bank there and have someone on the "inside" who has told me how things at least there work.