Peyton +400 to wrap up his legacy and redeem himself on the biggest stage?

Guest ChrisHarvard

Guest ChrisHarvard

I've already lost a boatboatboat load of KEYASH fading the unbeatable Tom Brady, the unstoppable Gronkowski, and the mastermind Bill Belichick.

Poor Denver and woe is me for laying this.

I am not as big a believer on that Denver D and odds they will shut down NE , that being said i think they do enough to keep Denver in this game and it could be a lot closer then many seem to think. Seeing a whole lot of no way NE losses this game and its going to be a blow out kind of chatter around the web. 

:pop

KC moved the ball at foxboro but just kept settling for fg's

denver will move the ball they just need to score TD's and not fall behind

I am not as big a believer on that Denver D and odds they will shut down NE , that being said i think they do enough to keep Denver in this game and it could be a lot closer then many seem to think. Seeing a whole lot of no way NE losses this game and its going to be a blow out kind of chatter around the web.

:pop

what sites???

what are seeing as far as Panthers vs Cards

Guest ChrisHarvard

what sites???

what are seeing as far as Panthers vs Cards

Bear we don't like to talk about across the street. Ask your boy Carolina Kid what's happening over there

Guest ChrisHarvard

One thing froggie said, "Peyton is done". He's right.

The Q is, does Brady end Manning's career or does Carson Palmer? Or Cam Newton?

I will say this- we have seen two massive implosions after a big lead for a team that got beat straight up by Atlanta. Ideally, Carolina is a better match up than Arizona.

But.....the pats can't be defeated. Ive learned this the hard way. Actually the first time I've seen Fish go on record (each year in the black in sports bets*) he also had KC.

I suppose even the undocumented quarter million dollars/year miss one every time they go on record :) Fish we know you're killing it, its all documented.

• 2 weeks later...