I'm looking at going tout as well

going to have a "late phone"

elite "members club"

packages for sides or totals or both

steam move package

package where you get to talk to me daily about the games on the phone

special tony package for the $20 bet stuff

working on the web page and pricing now

Deemer when does winter basketball league start?

I am playing in a 30+ pickup two nights a week. I need to record it there is a lunatic who calls fouls and wants to fight when you challenge him. People usually leave mid game and confrontations in the parking lot. Most guys are 40+ and dying so it's extra ridiculous.

Whenever my team wins I have to fake injury because two games in a row makes me vomit I'm out of shape.

And for those asked my daughter's 5th grade travel team starts up practice this thursday. We have serious size with one of the girls (The Polish one) shooting up in height in off-season, giving us two huge bigs. we have one new guard who is terrible. not sure how she made the team. Zero court awareness.

Anyway I expect big things from my daughter this year 10pts/5 assists per game are the goals.Her right hand is nearly as good as her left now. She can break down most boys her age off the dribble. Anything short of the Championship would be a disappointment this year. If we get another semifinal t-shirt it's going in the garbage, she is aware.