GOD DAMN There Are Some Horrible Posters Here!

Jimmy Hoffa

What more can be said about Sam Odom?  Same stupid act all these years. Complete forum pollution and a waste of text.

This new dummy Smoke. Uh.. Stop, Stop, Stop. Horroriffic bore. A new act is needed immediately. Stop, wtf? 

Big Bear, 'nuff said.

Deemer Fong, OMFG a contrarian just for the sake of being a contrarian. All talk, no action. Doofus Hall of Famer, first ballot.

At least Dribbler had the sense to leave after heavily contributing to the demise of the place. Same for Daddy.

Only a couple of good ones left. 2 out 3 moderators, WVU, Fish, Joey, TTT, KK, Spank, etc... A few more...

This place needs to flipped over on it's head before it's too late. The status quo isn't working...

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What more can be said about Sam Odom?  Same stupid act all these years. Complete forum pollution and a waste of text.

This new dummy Smoke. Uh.. Stop, Stop, Stop. Horroriffic bore. A new act is needed immediately. Stop, wtf? 

Big Bear, 'nuff said.

Deemer Fong, OMFG a contrarian just for the sake of being a contrarian. All talk, no action. Doofus Hall of Famer, first ballot.

At least Dribbler had the sense to leave after heavily contributing to the demise of the place. Same for Daddy.

Only a couple of good ones left. 2 out 3 moderators, WVU, Fish, Joey, TTT, KK, Spank, etc... A few more...

This place needs to flipped over on it's head before it's too late. The status quo isn't working...

first of all FUCK YOU

second do you not gamble you piece of shit???

5-2 in posted plays this week.

would have you made you 3 units , had you tailed.

are you gay bro????

it's very unfortunate to know that people who can probably type and put sentences together over the computer can come across as being an uneducated bum who either doesn't pay attention, can't read, or is too lazy to read.

This is one of the reasons why i would not like to get to know people because if i get to know the real truth about them i don't know what i can do.  In fact it has caused me to leave a job in the past with a very good company because i could not understand how a big company like that can resort to hiring people who know how to interview extremely well for a job yet turn out to be a fraud after the trial period is finished.