BEWARE backing the PACKERS tonight

BarryRunSome

Green Bay is the better team. Totally INDISPUTABLE. This game has the ZEBRAS and the powers to be at the NFL, making sure the SAINTS win written all over it. This will be a game where at the end of the night, PACKERS backers will be saying "I can't believe how bad I got it stuck up my fucking ass." MARK MY WORDS. TREAD very carefully.

The DOME means shit to the 2014 SAINTS. They aren't any good. Matter of fact they are absolute DOGSHIT. Brees is not the same player. Rob Ryan is fatter then ever.

They could barely hang on to beat the Bucs at home. But they will win tonight. Because the NFL and the ZEBRAS will make sure of it. Again at the end of the night PACKER BACKERS will all be

scratching their heads saying the same thing. "I can't believe how bad I got it stuck up my FUCKING ASS"

No. I've never placed a bet in my life. Against my RELIGION. No DRINKING or GAMBLING. It's a SIN

LOL

I get your sarcasm. You drunk mother fucker.

If you really think this shit is fixed, and you bet on it, then you are a fucking moron Barry. And you know it.

(Unless of course you are privy to the fixed games)

Let me throw a few of these in too for good measure.

:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj:btj