Bigbilhere baby!!

BigBill365

my girlfriends being forced to move out of her parents tommorow they rented her a room in a lower level house and theres another roomate thats a male that will be living in the room across form her and they have to share 1 bathroom and theres a shared living.:mad::mad::mad:.i have a feeling this was done on purpos.i have a feeling ill be slowly moved out of the picture while this other piece of shit spends every day and night with here :mad: im fukin pissed this looks to be the end.suks

Guys ive been trying to get an apartment and everyplace i talk to and tell them me and my women make our money in tips they say well to show proof of income you need to have your tax paper but we didnt file no taxes and another thing we dont have any credit.So is it impossible to rent a place?also wouldnt it be best to save up $10,000 -$15,000 and in a couple years try and get a $100,000 - $150,000 home loan?the payments would only be $800-$1000 a month and you get a nice house.

Ok i think thats my best chance make a letter of employment saying i work for them and i havent been there long enough to file my income and i get paid $500 a week.I will have it also say im an independent contractor so that way it will be fine he pays me in cash because then it will be my responsibilty to file it.Think this might work ill have to let you know how it gos.I might start laughing my ass off though.:clap2:i dont know if i could hold my composer if they started asking me about this "job"

Guest ChrisHarvard

There is such a charge as obtaining money under false pretenses. I am not sure if that would apply if you were granted a home loan but it might.

I would consult with your lawyer before falsifying loan details. I suppose if you were granted the loan and never defaulted no one would ever be the wiser.

As far as the apartment goes, as spankie says would work no problem. You could easily acquire a paystub and just edit it in photoshop, give yourself whatever amount of money you want. Just make sure the YTD wages, SS, medicaid and state are ball park "accurate".

Yeah i was gona use it for an apartment not a loan.Most apartments i see are in the $750 range so id need to be making about $2100 a month.Between me and my women we make that but we make money in tips so we have no way to show that so i was thinking i just fix some stubs and instead of saying we work for tips just say we get paid hourly like normal people

Guest ChrisHarvard

Also billy check out apartment ratings dot com. They have reviews of apartments from tenants and unless you live in some field in Iowa like Fish used to there should be reviews for your area.

Try to find a place with a 50-60% approval rating. You won't find any apartment with a higher rating because people slam them on there, and because living in an apartment fucking sucks.

Guest ChrisHarvard
my girlfriends being forced to move out of her parents tommorow they rented her a room in a lower level house and theres another roomate thats a male that will be living in the room across form her and they have to share 1 bathroom and theres a shared living.:mad::mad::mad:.i have a feeling this was done on purpos.i have a feeling ill be slowly moved out of the picture while this other piece of shit spends every day and night with here :mad: im fukin pissed this looks to be the end.suks

Bill just go over to see her, drink a 24oz of bud to the face, break off the end of the bottle and threaten the guy like in happy gilmore. He will never think about messing with your girl and be scared as shit....and if he isn't, you're gonna have to cut him, I guess.