I am going to go out on a Limb and say the Cubs don't make the Playoffs this season

Big Bear

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Javychicagoscrubkerry is probably the only poster I think is mentally ill for real.

He doesn't comprehend why no one else shares his thoughts and it drives him nuts.  He is so crazy he thinks it's because he is intellectually superior to everyone.  Dude is a nutcase.

Check out the thread about cespedes car across the street.

Seems to be a bright kid but has some serious mental health & anger issues. 

What has Soler done that warrants more playing time? He'll split time with Schrawber, facing lefties.

Soler has been getting a lot of hype. Splitting his playing time will slow down his development process. He looks like he has all the tools to the be the next Puig.

i guess its all going to come down to players attitudes toward accepting their roles.

the Dodgers face a similar problem as they have a bunch of egos to manage as well. Is Chase Utely really going to happy on the bench? Eithier too?

Soler has been getting a lot of hype. Splitting his playing time will slow down his development process. He looks like he has all the tools to the be the next Puig.

i guess its all going to come down to players attitudes toward accepting their roles.

the Dodgers face a similar problem as they have a bunch of egos to manage as well. Is Chase Utely really going to happy on the bench? Eithier too?

Ugly isn't stupid. Knows his career is just about over. Doesn't seem like an ego guy either.

Ugly isn't stupid. Knows his career is just about over. Doesn't seem like an ego guy either.

he has never sat the bench in his life though.

it could even work the other way , what if Utely is hot and then Dave Roberts has to tell Howie Kendrick he is not going to play. Howie ain't going to take to kindly to that. Just seems like a case of too many chiefs and not enough Indians.

Chase Utley? :laugh

he has never sat the bench in his life though.

it could even work the other way , what if Utely is hot and then Dave Roberts has to tell Howie Kendrick he is not going to play. Howie ain't going to take to kindly to that. Just seems like a case of too many chiefs and not enough Indians.

How do you know how guys are thinking?he could also so Fuck. My contract is guaranteed. I do t give a damn if I play or not.

he is a competitive guy chief

didnt u see that slide in the playoffs?

Utely is rejuvenated now that he is with the Dodgers.

You need to stop assuming things. Rejuvenated? The guy wanted to retire a phill. He was worse with the dodgers last year than the philly.

You don't understand that guys get older and they decline. You expect guys in there late thirties to suddenly play like they did in their prime.

Happens to everyone eventually. You become a bench player or platoon. Or you retire.

hard to believe Schwarber will catch

Maddon doesn't trust him

I think if they are up in a series and it happens to be rest day he will catch. Especially in Wrigley and opponent is trotting out a righty. Guessing 10 games at catcher or if Montero/Ross stay healthy all season and dont suck....would be sweet if he got his Catcher position eligibility back in DFS

I know you are trying to sound contrarian and sharp BB, but you are not accomplishing either in this thread. What egos do the Cubs have? They are a pretty young team. Soler is a nice player, but Heyward is miles better. They signed 2 players who took less, that doesn't sound like ego.

contrarian and sharp ???the get the fuck out of here

i dont care about being either one of those qualities. This is just a sports forum and i like to discuss sports. I dont care what anyone thinks of me as a poster, i only care about posters opinions on the topic

you watch the Cubs won't do shit this season. Too much pressure... things never work out for the favorite going to the season.

Yeah a team that hasnt won since 1908 should be a 4-1 pre-season favorite to win the world series????

craziness

contrarian and sharp ???the get the fuck out of here

i dont care about being either one of those qualities. This is just a sports forum and i like to discuss sports. I dont care what anyone thinks of me as a poster, i only care about posters opinions on the topic

you watch the Cubs won't do shit this season. Too much pressure... things never work out for the favorite going to the season.

Yeah a team that hasnt won since 1908 should be a 4-1 pre-season favorite to win the world series????

craziness

What do the past teams have to do with the 2016 team?

What do the past teams have to do with the 2016 team?

Cubs are next up.

They go into the season with the weight of the world on their shoulders( unrealisic expectations)

they are too young. I could see them having success if they were able to fly in the under the radar and not have all this pressure to win a world series.

The Cubs have spared to no expense this off season and if they don't win it some heads will roll