Sam Bradford discussion

TeamGSP

if you're an eagles fan or a philadelphia eagles hater i would like for you to stay out of this thread.  I would like to omit any fans opposite of the eagles especially if you play in the same division as the eagles, because unbiased fans speak the loudest.

Are you connected to the oklahoma sooners in any way shape or form?  hate them?  love them?  your alma mater played against him many times back then?  please stay out, i would like to hear from unbiased fans like myself who reside in southern california born and raised.

Holy fuckin' shit, this is fuckin' unbelievable.  No wonder why tom coughlin didn't want to go to the eagles.  And then the eagles new coach is doug pederson?  The offensive coordinator for the shitty offense of the kansas city chiefs in 2015?  Oh god please don't do this to me.  This is the exact kind of shit i can't stand, it doesn't make any sense and it's like a guy with an iq of 90 trying to ask someone from mensah how to do their homework.  Are you fuckin' kidding me?

to me this is like raiders franchise bullshit.  In case anyone doesn't know, the raiders of al davis were known to do a lot of bullshit on and off the field.  It's very hard to explain unless you have been a fan of football.  For example mike shanahan once ordered quarterback at the time elvis grbac to throw the football at al davis.  Nobody does this kind of thing in a sport full of guys who make millions unless something is really wrong.  And obviously something was REALLY wrong with al davis if you study the truth.

Something has got to be wrong with jeffrey lurie.  There is no way in hell that you hire a doug pederson as your coach if you know kansas city chiefs football.  There's a reason why lesean mccoy was so bitter.  I cannot tell you how difficult it is to get a multi-millionaire bitter unless somebody has mental issues, so we can only wonder what the fuck is going on with the eagles organization.

so what are we discussing?

do we like him?

think he is a good QB?

do we think the Eagles should cut him?

whats the question?

i dont have any ill will toward the Eagles or Sam Bradford?

do i think he absolutely robbed the Rams blind?

yes absolutely.

it would be like throwing a hot dog down the hallway to say that sam bradford is robbing the eagles blindly because he's already done it to the rams as you said so i'm thinking there's gotta be a kickback somewhere.  Just like when theo epstein signed jon lester to that bad contract with the cubs despite him not doing good at all towards the end of his tenure in boston.

26 million dollar guaranteed contract for sam bradford, next 2 years with the eagles.  Something is definitely wrong and i want to try and figure it out.  My timeframe deadline shall be 8 games into the eagles season or before.