have a question for everyone in the forum

TeamGSP

Team GSP... Have you ever went for a ride in KingRevolver's car? I think you two were on a desolate road and going no where, mumbling shit to each other.... I have read some of these posts and think I need to kick myself in the nuts... How can I keep doing the same dumb shit over and over again...

If I read one more of these stupid threads... I am going to throw my iPad in the trash, get in my car and start mumbling shit to myself...For Fuck sakes....YYY...

Hi Mike...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel your pain Mike. Believe me Pittsburgh women very similar to your description of Milwaukee ladies.

the women in pittsburgh are just as good as the women in california.  You see, women in milwaukee and pittsburgh are more natural and nobody seems to understand it.  Any fat girl in milwaukee and pitt can lose weight and be just as good so we shouldn't concentrate on that.  

Technology is so advanced that anyone "hideous" can move out to california and then become hot shit.

Team GSP... Have you ever went for a ride in KingRevolver's car? I think you two were on a desolate road and going no where, mumbling shit to each other.... I have read some of these posts and think I need to kick myself in the nuts... How can I keep doing the same dumb shit over and over again...

If I read one more of these stupid threads... I am going to throw my iPad in the trash, get in my car and start mumbling shit to myself...For Fuck sakes....YYY...

Hi Mike...

jeffsku i understand your pain.  If you were a doberman and i was a pit bull we might start barking at each other for no reason after sniffing each other out.

I promise you that i never push it with ANYONE.  If i know that someone doesn't like me, i stay out of their way and i respect not to cross their path.

You on the other hand i don't understand because you even said it yourself that i don't make any sense at all yet you keep reading and then you finally post something up in here.  Why do people like you keep doing it?

It's like you want to start a fight and then a dog dies because someone has to lose.  Better to just stay away and not say anything.  I have a really great feel on who cannot connect with me and i NEVER EVER push their buttons.

The only time anyone should get on anyone else's tail and turn around is if someone is following you and tailgating, and won't stop barking.  That's when you know it's time to turn around and be a man.  

Team GPS... No worries, just fuckin around... I am not one to start trouble... Just sayin...

yes i know it's not that bad and not a big deal but i just wanted to try and understand.  Rampage Jackson the mma fighter once said before how he don't understand how he gets so many of his followers on twitter who turn out to be hating on him.  So to him it's like, then why are you even on his page and following him in the first place?

For me i know what some people said about me in the beginning when i joined this site and when i first played in the poker freeroll.  So with my personality i remember what they said and then i won't end up posting in a thread they started because i don't want to invite myself to a party i was blacklisted from you know what i mean?