OT: Game of Thrones [Winter is here!] **SPOILERS INSIDE**

KingRevolver

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really liked it.  Usually the season starts slow and this one started with Arya killing fools.  You have to set things up.  Glad she's finally back from two seasons of dopiness.

Still thinks Sansa gets the brass ring.  Jon Snow is so dumb.  She's also going to kill Littlefinger.

Also think Jamie is going to bolt on his sister.  If he doesn't he's going to die.  Think he goes north to hook up with Brienne.

Sam and the Hound are the keys to everything.

Dragon girl made it to the mainland.  She's a little like Trump but with dragons and a better Cabinet.

Really liked it.  Usually the season starts slow and this one started with Arya killing fools.  You have to set things up.  Glad she's finally back from two seasons of dopiness.

Still thinks Sansa gets the brass ring.  Jon Snow is so dumb.  She's also going to kill Littlefinger.

Also think Jamie is going to bolt on his sister.  If he doesn't he's going to die.  Think he goes north to hook up with Brienne.

Sam and the Hound are the keys to everything.

Dragon girl made it to the mainland.  She's a little like Trump but with dragons and a better Cabinet.

Yeah, but the two seasons of "dopiness" set it up for us to believe this whole face thing.  She's basically fuckin' untouchable if she can go around disguised as other people.

Guest pocketrockets

Yeah, but the two seasons of "dopiness" set it up for us to believe this whole face thing.  She's basically fuckin' untouchable if she can go around disguised as other people.

2 characters have eaten so much shit in their life they basically deserve some invinciblity shit going on... Arya and Jon

That reuniun is gonna bring a tear to my eye...

Guest pocketrockets

So in a nutshell:

*Arya slaughtered the whole Frey family in a badass way.

*The dead are marching towards castle black, and yes, they have 3 FUCKIN ZOMBIE GIANTS.

*Jamie is a little weary of Cersei, I dont even think he is gonna fuck her no more.

*Samwell has been wiping shit out of floors and bowls, while playing doctor and librarian inbetween breaks.

*Sansa is fuckin annoying, is not that she is not right, but she literally chooses the worse moments to open her piehole.

*Littlefinger is a piece of shit and should de dead soon, please.

*Euron Greyjoy wants some Lion muff... but she demands a tribute. What will he bring? A dragon's head? The dornish See you next Tuesday that killer her daughter?

*Daenerys finally goes back to her birthplace, Dragonstone.

Guest pocketrockets

Those Samwell Tarly scenes were horrible.  I think we got the point after the first ten seconds.  Thing went on for like a minute.

+1 most unnecessary shit shown in GOT in all seasons agree 100& it was cringing, nerve wrecking and flat out disgusting... and yes it was like a fuckin eternity

some people actually have supper watching these sunday night shows for fucks sake...

almost throwed up... the chick I was watching it with flat out disgusted and cold after that

never seen a vagina dry up so fast since I told some girl I slept with her roomate some years prior

Guest pocketrockets

I love Littlefinger, but they're making him into a pussy lately.  Almost like they don't know what to do with him.

I think he is the one who doesnt know what to do with himself... he expected Sansa to fall easy for him as he always understimated her as a little innocent dumb chick...

He is waiting for an opening to scoop her up or blackmail her with some bullshit

Think is the latter, Jon is told and he chokes him and roughs him up a bit

The three characters who have had the biggest transformation in the series are Sansa, Jamie and the Hound.  The retard, the douche and the bully.

Sansa was the worst.  She began the whole tragedy when she didn't back her sister and took Joffrey's side after the encounter by the river.  One dead friend, one dead dire wolf (her own) and Sansa still was into Joffrey.  She's had the worst experiences of anyone one in the show and she's now smarter than any one.  Jon Snow is just a massive dumbshit.

Like she said you can't be dumb like our father (uncle) and Robb.  It's a whole family of nitwits.  Catelyn letting Jamie go.  Robb marrying the nurse instead of just fucking her.  Ned killing a guy right at the beginning for being fucking right.  Bran going rogue and having the Night King touch him and now he's going to follow him to the other side of the wall.  Jon Snow fucking up with Ygritte who was the finest piece of ass in the show.  Any guy who bails on her to go back to a fortress filled with boneheads who want to kill him is a nitwit.  He could be fucking her on the beach in Dorn.  The only good Stark for a long time was Arya and she spent like two years washing dead people.  Sansa is now a badass.

Think Nymeria (Arya's dire wolf) shows up  soon.  And Ed Sheeran or whatever his name is showing up was close to the show jumping the shark.  Really love his pale fat guy Asian hottie MMA sumo video.

Need more Bronn.

And Mike Yanks was gay with me and Hels like three years ago.  Bet his favorite character is the Hound.  And the Hound is now gonna be redeemed and skullcrush some people.  Mike Yanks you can be saved too.

Guest pocketrockets

Yeah, that was horrible watching Ed Sheeran on there.  I didn't even know he was supposed to be on... I was like WTF??  Who's next?  Kanye West?

Another weird ocurrence by these guys... but Massie Williams was captivating as Arya during those scenes so kinda overshadowed anyway THANK GOD

Guest pocketrockets

She looked like a fuckin wolf... her stare, her moves... she is a different kind of animal now and you can tell 

Love the regal attire/haircut too

Yeah, that was horrible watching Ed Sheeran on there.  I didn't even know he was supposed to be on... I was like WTF??  Who's next?  Kanye West?

Kanye West as a White Walker would be pretty funny.  But it's just a symptom of the show buying into it's own hype.

Lol this video.  But the girl is fine.

Second episode was much better than the first episode.

Not sure what's going on with Arya? She's not all there now. Losing it a bit, I think. I read she's a mix of Lady Stoneheart.

Looks like Jon Snow meets Daenary's next week. :yay

Dumb meets crazy. Aka more incest.

Glad there was some nignog eunuch pussy eating in this episode.

More gross shit with Sam. He's progressed from poop to leper sores.

Think Arya is different and like you say she's off. Her meeting Nymeria changes things again. That big fucking wolf is goingto come back and eat someone. Thinks she goes all in killing Cersei now. Maybe the dire wolf can eat the Mountain.

Think Tormund is really doomed and not getting all up in Brienne.

Need Bronn and the Hound.

So much for the Sand Snakes.