best retirement speech I have ever heard

Guest boatboatboat

my point was that a 5 year old girl would never ask that question... so the fact that they were 7 or 8 year old boys is totally relevant to my point.  yeah i'm sure other kindergarten friends of hers are asking her if her dad is going to retire  :laugh

he made it up

My brother stopped by yesterday with his 5 year old.  I asked him if he was working from home today or if he had the day off.  Then his 5 year old said "yea dad why aren't you at work today"  Kids hear people talk.  I'm sure Peytons kid heard Peyton and his wife talk, his wife talk to her friends on the phone, whatever, MULTIPLE times in the past year.

Not very hard to believe that a 5 year old would ask the dad if it's his last game.  You hear plenty of times that players say things about their kids and they "discuss" or ask the kids if they want dad to be home all the time and not play anymore.

But from your comments about "phony/cheater" we get where your coming from.

I'm pretty sure I've heard plenty players say they've asked their young kids.  I'm sure Peyton asked his kid, just like Charles did, unless Charles is a liar too.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me?  I wouldn't want to, but being that he is on HGH he could probably force me to.  He's bigger and stronger than I am.

Kinda like if a 45 year old were to bring a 10 year old to the woods for some "disc golf" 

But I understand, you're upset that Woodson also mentioned his son and asked him if he should retire.  Like many athletes with young kids probably do.

Let me?  I wouldn't want to, but being that he is on HGH he could probably force me to.  He's bigger and stronger than I am.

Kinda like if a 45 year old were to bring a 10 year old to the woods for some "disc golf" 

But I understand, you're upset that Woodson also mentioned his son and asked him if he should retire.  Like many athletes with young kids probably do.

so i had my first child when i was 35?

i don't know why some guys always make it personal, or think that it somehow makes anyone else look bad other than themself

now i'm wondering if hgh increases pecker size, they could sell that instead of all this other garbage i always get emails for lol

Guy's a shill and a tool, looks like a Munster and...oh...just happened to sexually assault a woman and then be dumb enough to continually break agreements to not talk about. He cheated using HGH. Tell schoolchildren to idolize someone other than a coddled professional athlete who pimps shitty pizza for a starfucker lCEO and manage to fuck bettors for years with 12 minute fourth quarter drives that ended with him kneeling on the one.

Aaron Rodgers better than that goofball in every way.