OT: About to turn 30 still single with no prospects

easy does it

Diabler you have been fortunate to currently be in a successful marriage but I do think you and many other men underestimate what women are capable of - and their true nature.

BRIFFAULT’S LAW:

The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.

There are a few corollaries I would add:

• Past benefit provided by the male does not provide for continued or future association.

• Any agreement where the male provides a current benefit in return for a promise of future association is null and void as soon as the male has provided the benefit (see corollary 1)

• A promise of future benefit has limited influence on current/future association, with the influence inversely proportionate to the length of time until the benefit will be given and directly proportionate to the degree to which the female trusts the male (which is not bloody likely).

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Diabler you have been fortunate to currently be in a successful marriage but I do think you and many other men underestimate what women are capable of - and their true nature.

Conversation is getting to a point where I need to exit.  I'll undoubtedly be the subject of jealous dickwads accusing me of bragging about my life and claiming to be better than everyone else.

I agree with you.  Most women are conniving bitches.  Especially the the attractive ones.

I got lucky.  I'll leave it at that as far as that goes.

If I was a single guy in this world today, Id probably go the way of you.  Trying to the play the game would exhaust me.  And it would be a crap shoot finding someone I was attracted to that wasn't a selfish bitch.  Chances of getting burned in the end would be rather high. 

Marriage is all about compromise. Selfish people need not apply.

I would agree 100%.

I am selfish and unwilling to continually be expected to compromise in a relationship. 

Different strokes.

If men stay married they won't have to deal with the courts - many men know this and it keeps them in loveless marriages.

If the wife does file for a divorce a man can expect to get the shit end of the stick once divorce proceedings have ended.

Conversation is getting to a point where I need to exit.  I'll undoubtedly be the subject of jealous dickwads accusing me of bragging about my life and claiming to be better than everyone else.

I agree with you.  Most women are conniving bitches.  Especially the the attractive ones.

I got lucky.  I'll leave it at that as far as that goes.

If I was a single guy in this world today, Id probably go the way of you.  Trying to the play the game would exhaust me.  And it would be a crap shoot finding someone I was attracted to that wasn't a selfish bitch.  Chances of getting burned in the end would be rather high. 

I know you aren't referring to me. I'm trying to keep it to a civil discussion and will.

Yes you are fortunate to be in a healthy marriage (good for you - seriously), no I'm not jealous and never will be.

I'm 52, single with no prospects, bald and unemployed with a nasty gambling problem

can't imagine it being worse than that

Girls in the Philippines and Thailand would fight over you.

Why the fuck would you want an American broad (the same age as you) anyway? They are just a headache.

c9097acb74043fc099f37968fbca5218.jpg