Did a colon cancer screening test - now Dr wants to see me ASAP

plommer

You need anything?

All I need right now is to blow the last little bit of gas out of my system

Thanks for offering.

:cheers

Good to hear plommer.  My mom just went thru the same thing (albeit she's older than you).  If they catch it early enough before it spreads (even if the polyps are cancerous), you shouldn't have any issues.  You'll just have to do a colonoscopy every 2 years, instead of 4-5.  But other than that, hopefully clear sailing ahead.  

:cheers

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely you fully enjoyed the prep, right?

Amazing you stayed awake for it.

i was out like a light

The prep wasn't as bad as I anticipated after hearing from some people how terrible it was going to be.

The Purg-Odan didn't smell or taste bad and while I was crapping water most of the day I had no trouble making it to the bathroom in time.

Procedure was fine.

After they administered the anesthetic it took a few seconds and I felt the sleepiness come on but it wasn't overpowering.

As a matter of fact the sleepiness wore of quickly and I was just a bit groggy but I had all my awareness and just lay there watching the procedure on the big screen.

7 polyps removed, including a large one. Return visit scheduled to do it again in August as a precaution.

What are the chances the money she gets will be spent on Dr visits?

None.  I'll get sent the bill afterwards like I do now.

I'm trying to arrange where I pay the bills directly, but I don't think they allow that, so I can't wait to get the call that she spent all the money and didn't pay the rent.

None.  I'll get sent the bill afterwards like I do now.

I'm trying to arrange where I pay the bills directly, but I don't think they allow that, so I can't wait to get the call that she spent all the money and didn't pay the rent.

Why would you be responsible for her medical bills when you're divorced?

I understand bills for the kid but even those you should only be responsible for half.

Why would you be responsible for her medical bills when you're divorced?

I understand bills for the kid but even those you should only be responsible for half.

ROFL

I'm paying for every thing related to Emily forever, the bitch will never contribute even one cent.  That's fine she's my kid.

The issue now is all the crap I have to pay for apart for her mother.

And no that shouldn't/won't be my responsibility, but she wont be able to pay it.