If you are not born in America its time to get the fuck out

Big Bear

You wouldn't think it is a strawman-argument if you were hungry.  Hunger is a great motivator. 

Just let market forces go to work.  Stop the government subsidies, food-stamps, and price controls.  Stop illegal immigration.

If not enough food is getting off the farms to the consumers, the price of food will go up.  When the price of food goes up, the pay for people in the fields will go up.  Everything will work just fine if we let Capitalism work.  Just keep those commie government hands out of it.

You are willing to risk the proliferation of firearms in this nation and think that the population will go quietly....IMO they did the scenarios and more came out with mass rioting then the masses rolling up their sleeves and pitching in

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you have to prove your idiocy everyday? Illegals come over to become doctors and lawyers? It's time to shut the fuck up you good-for-nothing twat.

no i am saying europeans and middle easterners.

if they are here legally then in the future we need to make it harder for them to obtain visa's

So you thing we have gotten to soft - that we would rather plunder than work for our food?

I have a stance on this that is not logical and has no connection other than in my mind...

no logical case I can make but my gut says people would crush their fellow man for a crust of bread

I have a stance on this that is not logical and has no connection other than in my mind...

no logical case I can make but my gut says people would crush their fellow man for a crust of bread

Sure, but that is the movie scenario where society has completely broken down.  I speak ill of big government, but I'm not an anarchist. 

If we ever get to the point where there is no police force, then we are already dead in all probability.

no i am saying europeans and middle easterners.

if they are here legally then in the future we need to make it harder for them to obtain visa's

The only way to make America great again is to start euthanizing low life cockroaches like you Big Cub.

If euthanasia is not available, someone like Trump, need to build a GULAG type of a concentration camp on the middle of nowhere...where they can quarantine unemployed, lazy morons with a single digits IQ like Bear who complain about hard working immigrants. 

The only way to make America great again is to start euthanizing low life cockroaches like you Big Cub.

If euthanasia is not available, someone like Trump, need to build a GULAG type of a concentration camp on the middle of nowhere...where they can quarantine unemployed, lazy morons with a single digits IQ like Bear who complain about hard working immigrants.

thanks for stopping by.

i knew this thread would attract you.

That is HORSESHIT you peabrain,sure you will have the left wing hangers on but the fact of the matter is this is about securing our boarders,American jobs ,getting them life long politicians out of office and taking down ISIL(a must), sure this guy rubs people the wrong way, so what he can't act on his own if in there, this is a democracy unlike your homeland a dictatorship , show me that car again and if you don't think all them assholes talk that way you are fickle he just does it in front of cameras.

Remember there are always flights out of here.

Remember there are always flights out of here.

out of where See you next Tuesday ? fkng St. Petersburg, Russia?

thanks for letting me know

You have half of your country milking government for donations (food stamps, unemployment, disability ..etc)

Most of these people have no reason to go look for a job - go fkng do something about it.

them kids believe your crap at SBR but I think you are dealing with men here

I'm dealing here with a little boy who just happened to pick the most appropriate handle for himself   :lol

Men don't talk about and most certainly never judge countries that they've never set a foot in - but weak little girls like you do...now go change your skirt and go back to day dreaming about the almighty wall that is gonna protect you from all the bad Mexicans :laugh