Bitcoin question you SILLY LIL NIGNOGS

BarryRunSome

Will update in this thread. 42 hours and the withdrawal hasn't even been looked at. Still showing requested.

It's a matter of principle. Why do they get my money in 5 minutes, and it's like pulling teeth to get it back?

This has been the complaint of many 5Dimes players lately.

Some players report receiving payouts the same day while others have had to wait days.

They are inconsistent in the time-frames for bitcoin payouts. It's a mystery why.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like I was saying, intertops takes a week

and deposits there are virtually instant (within 10 minutes, IIRC).

I saw it but 5Dimes is much more popular with punters in the offshore world and the payout issue affects alot more people.

In other news, I had a problem with Will Hill regarding a wire transfer payout. I emailed them and they responded after a few hours.

They corrected everything as requested. It's nice dealing with books who's employees truly understand English AND are capable of fixing something.

44 hours and my BC withdrawal hasn't even been GAZED over by someone in CS. I'm done offshore. I'm just tired of it. It's not money I need. It's 100% principle. I cleaned my account for two reasons. One, I've heard rumblings of issues with 5Dimes. I don't follow things closely but I know I read in a thread they got popped for the Amazon GIft cards. Two, I've never done a BC withdrawal and wanted to test it out. I planned on possibly reloading this weekend but now I'm definitely not. It's a BS tactic they use delaying payouts hoping you lose it back. I'm not that guy. I'm just sick of it. There's no way tony doesn't have some processor that has an unlimited amount of BC's and they just spend all day firing off payouts. I thought the whole point of BC was it was a seamless transaction? I'm over it. I won't be missed I'm sure. Not a big enough player to even be noticed.

44 hours and my BC withdrawal hasn't even been GAZED over by someone in CS. I'm done offshore. I'm just tired of it. It's not money I need. It's 100% principle. I cleaned my account for two reasons. One, I've heard rumblings of issues with 5Dimes. I don't follow things closely but I know I read in a thread they got popped for the Amazon GIft cards. Two, I've never done a BC withdrawal and wanted to test it out. I planned on possibly reloading this weekend but now I'm definitely not. It's a BS tactic they use delaying payouts hoping you lose it back. I'm not that guy. I'm just sick of it. There's no way tony doesn't have some processor that has an unlimited amount of BC's and they just spend all day firing off payouts. I thought the whole point of BC was it was a seamless transaction? I'm over it. I won't be missed I'm sure. Not a big enough player to even be noticed.

Dude play at Nitrogen and cashout daily. The longest I've waited for a payout from Nitro was 10 mins.

Once you are proficient in bitcoin you will not have to endure payout wait times associated with fiat books.

You can keep your btc balance in your wallet and send just enough to cover your bets.

Use an exchange and convert bitcoin to cash at any time.

What is a fiat book plom?

Fiat money is currency that a government has declared to be legal tender, but is not backed by a physical commodity. The value of fiat money is derived from the relationship between supply and demand rather than the value of the material that the money is made of.

US Dollar is fiat. Books that deal in US Dollars or other currency are fiat books.

And what do you mean proficient in BC to not endure payout wait times?

By proficient I mean that you have used bitcoin and wallets enough times that you are familiar with the entire process.

Then you don't need to use non bitcoin books that want to hold your balance and take more than 10 minutes to pay you.

Once you have a good command of bitcoin you will be able to send and receive flawlessly as well as get cash for your coin.

For example I'm setup in such a way that if I made a +100 dime bet at nitrogen tonight on a 7pm game and it won I could have the 2 grand in my bank account by 12 noon tomorrow at the latest.

I always have access to my bitcoin and can convert it to cash anytime 24/7.

Youwager usually takes 4 hrs if I request before noon mon-fri

Requested Monday morning and didn't receive until 2 pm today.

WTF happened to Mikey?

JFC

Update on my PLIGHT. Just got off the phone with the LOVELY LIZ :plommer  At GOOD OL' 5Dimes. Apparently they sent me out the EMAIL where I need to confirm my information but I never received it. They sent it to me again, and I confirmed the Pertinent Information. Will update when payout is processed. Boat get on the HORN with Tony and fight out the deal on this LIZ. What a LOVELY young lady :doh

SHE Could not have been nicer.