TGF MMA Thread

LCD

Women's MMA is doing surprisingly well in the UFC.  It's failed at every venue (most of the venues have failed with or without women) and it doesn't do anything for my viewing pleasure.  I've always just enjoyed watching the fights and don't know much more than the other average joes.  I just don't see further growth of womens mma. 

women's mma, just like women's golf or anything else, relies on cute girls to compete at a high level

if someone even cuter than paige van zant could be a rousey like dominating force, it would be bonkers

the problem with that equation is there aren't that many super cute/hot girls that have ever had to fight for anything

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would retire from any physical activity for the rest of my life if that happened.  I would say get me a little cubicle office with a lot of comfy furniture and no windows and just hide.  I can't look at the link but is it the pic where he's smiling.

I think I'll take a shot on under 4.5 for +135 for the Holm fight. Even though most of their fights have gone the distance, all of Shevchenko's fights have been 3 rounders. I think with the extra rounds and pressure, we might see some fatigue and I think Holm will come out strong. I don't think it goes distance. 

Good luck on the card to all.