LCD

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

At least Sanchez won. Shitty Mexico City fights. In the main event RDA and Cuckfuck were gassed halfway through the first round.

I've mostly given up on MMA because most people are starting to be forced to be clean (with resulting career implosion) and if you're juicing and getting away with it then you have an even bigger advantage.  This mostly came from Rory (who pretty sure doesn't cheat) getting his face crushed in a fight he was winning but then lost because Lawler probably on juice was the energizer bunny.  Which basically makes him like Canelo with drugs replacing wraps.

Khabib -273 + Edgar - 305 =

$100 to win $81

No opinion on anything else.  Alvarez is a lot better fighter than Nate but doesn't match up as well.  The night is going to be epic.  Hope JJ gets smashed because she's a douche but not that likely. Like Weidman versus non-PEDing Romero but who knows.  Less than a week.

McGregor is sublime in rounds 1 and 2 and he better get a KO early or I see Alvarez winning in the championship rounds.

Alvarez is going to grind McGregor against the cage and try and get him down which will exert a lot of energy from Connor.  Alvarez is also much more experienced fighting 5 round fights.

Gotta agree with this.

Mcgregor by KO in the 1st unless Alvarez stays away the whole 1st rd, which would be smart.

Otherwise Mcgregor is going to slow the fuck down during the 3-5 rounds.

More interested in watching the 2 polish girls go at it.  the champ is very fun to watch.

Weidman going to get pounded by that monster.

Cerrone fight should be fun.  Hopefully he can keep it standing for a bit, otherwise gastellum just going to ride him and then maybe Cerrone can submit him from the bottom.

Cerrone vs Gastelum is cancelled due to Gastellum not even showing up to the weigh ins, meaning he was well over the 5 pound limit. This is nothing new as he has missed weight numerous times before. I feel really bad for Cerrone, what a joke this clown should be cut immediately!

Yep, time for him to fucking go away until he decides if he wants to be a fighter or not. Another waste of talent.

Was going to bet on him too, so maybe I'm an idiot as well. Was counting on late public money on Cerrone to drive down price.

Fuck...Like he said, if Gastellum would of reached out to him saying he couldn't make weight, then Cerrone would of blown it too, so they were within 7 pounds and still fight.

Saw Matt Brown vs Cerrone at 206, fuck that somebody needs to step in and fight here, like Cerrone would've done if need be.

highly doubt anyone steps up with 24 hour notice

Kennedy and Cerrone are in different weight classes, so that is not going to happen

Gastelum is such a fuckwad.  The biggest fight card in UFC history and he bails by social media.  Fatty should be cut.

LCD im all loaded up on mcgregor, going to be a great card!  what do you think about the wonderboy?

McGregor's only issue is stamina.  If Alvarez takes him down and leg humps him for two rounds or so and is able to tire him out then he has a great chance.  As much as I hate McGregor he's a genius.  All the shit-talking and chair throwing I think has affected Alavarez.  If he comes in wanting to make a statement rather than just win then he's probably fucked.  McGregor isn't going to be able to walk him down like someone like Siver because Alarez can counter and moves so well laterally. But Alvarez is now talking about finishing McGregor in two rounds by submission. And RDA KO may make him overconfident.  Along with this there's going to be incredible pressure on Alvarez by the UFC and the fans to put on a show in MSG in the main event of the biggest card ever.  The only people immune to this kind of pressure were GSP who was so smart and Silva who was a social retard.

I'm hoping Khabib makes a huge statement because he would be Connor kryptonite.  He'll gladly take him down 25 times and throw in some supplexes to make it exciting.  Ferguson will probably lose to McGregor so they'll push him if McGregor wins.  Both F and K are awesome shit talkers so will be good for the UFC.

I wouldn't bet on Wonderboy at -200.

Again don't know whether Yoel is juicing but in his weigh in pic he looks pretty beastly. So pass.

Khabib and Edgar.

Can't wait till tomorrow.

Gastelum is such a fuckwad.  The biggest fight card in UFC history and he bails by social media.  Fatty should be cut.

McGregor's only issue is stamina.  If Alvarez takes him down and leg humps him for two rounds or so and is able to tire him out then he has a great chance.  As much as I hate McGregor he's a genius.  All the shit-talking and chair throwing I think has affected Alavarez.  If he comes in wanting to make a statement rather than just win then he's probably fucked.  McGregor isn't going to be able to walk him down like someone like Siver because Alarez can counter and moves so well laterally. But Alvarez is now talking about finishing McGregor in two rounds by submission. And RDA KO may make him overconfident.  Along with this there's going to be incredible pressure on Alvarez by the UFC and the fans to put on a show in MSG in the main event of the biggest card ever.  The only people immune to this kind of pressure were GSP who was so smart and Silva who was a social retard.

I'm hoping Khabib makes a huge statement because he would be Connor kryptonite.  He'll gladly take him down 25 times and throw in some supplexes to make it exciting.  Ferguson will probably lose to McGregor so they'll push him if McGregor wins.  Both F and K are awesome shit talkers so will be good for the UFC.

I wouldn't bet on Wonderboy at -200.

Again don't know whether Yoel is juicing but in his weigh in pic he looks pretty beastly. So pass.

Khabib and Edgar.

Can't wait till tomorrow.

respectfully disagree on your Alvarez take.  I don't think he is rattled at all.  He grew up on the mean streets of Philly and has seen his share of shit talkers.  I don't see him as overconfident either.  He actually is very humble.

Wonderboy is a really bad matchup for Woodley.  Unless he gets knocked out early on, he will get into his flow and stay out of range.

Finally, I agree with you on Khabib.  I really hope he puts on a great performance and gets the title shot next.  He has paid his dues and a title shot is long overdue.  However, Johnson is a dangerous guy.