TGF MMA Thread

LCD

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I remember someone he fought or Dana or someone saying that Lesnar's fists were so big it was like getting hit with a lunchbox. Cracked me and my buddy up for some reason. He'd ask when does Lunchbox fight again? He was huge MMA guy, but never watched the Rasslin'. 

I hope Hunt puts Lesnar to sleep

not a great matchup for Lesnar are my first thoughts

Lesnar has never liked taking a punch and Hunt can drop some bombs

Lesnar will likely try and get him down and ground and pound him

Hunt's take down defense is pretty good

Has Hunt gone against someone who main goal is to get him to the ground?  Seems like all the fights with him lately are guys that wanna stand and bang.

I can only imagine it's like that heath herring fight, we see a Brock go flying in 100mph get a take down (but without a punch thrown) and just sit in side control all much dropping short elbows/forearms to Hunts head.

I don't recall seeing Hunts ground game especially with a solid 265 lb wrestler on top of him.  I can't see Hunt squirming out of Lesnars grasp if it goes to the ground.

Just saw that Ariel Helwanie was removed from UFC 199 for breaking the news about Lesnar and the contract with McGregor and Diaz. Lifetime ban from UFC reporting credentials. Dana said if he attends any future ufc event, it'll be because he bought a ticket.

He got roughed up by Dana's security guard  :flag

just one of the many things that has happened..I have never listened to his entire show before but could not stop listening, I recommend you do the same if you haven't already.

that was the one thing he did not go into detail about, he only said "it got physical"

the guy is the best MMA journalist out there in my opinion, absolutely loves the sport and has put all of his eggs into this basket.  He is also a husband and a father of 2.  The way the UFC keeps dicking him around and messing with his livelihood is deplorable.