Preview your favorite MLB team

Yanks

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way are the Dodgers penciled into 85 wins with their current roster.  No leadoff man, bunch of injuries, rotation very thin. 

More so was talking about the Dodges of the past 3-5 years where they went into the season as a top team and you knew there was very little chance they wouldnt be one. 

Looking at the White Sox I see two things immediately. A ton of power and a terrible defense. Lawrie, Abreu, Frazier, Melky are gonna be tough through the middle and even the bottom of the order guys have a realistic shot at double digit homers playing in a bandbox. Adam Eaton is a player I really like at the top, he will rotate he outfield or DH.

Up the middle we are looking at Avila, who has been knocked out a dozen times in the last couple years, Lawrie a questionmark at second, Jimmy Rollins who looked terrible at times as a Dodger and Austin Jackson who can still track just about anything, especially in that park. I look for Tyler Saladino to spell or even displace Rollins and Dianer Navarro to see extended time behind the plate as well

I think the staff 1-3 with Sale, Quintana and Rodon will be fine but I don't care for Danks and especially Mat Latos in US. Cellular at all. I am hopeful to see Eric Johnson back in the bigs early, not a fan of any rotation that features 4 LH starters. Bullpen looks to be in good shape as long as Robertson stays healthy.

I am looking for weak totals early, US Cellular is one venue that plays to the over in a North or Northwest wind, predominant in early spring. What I perceive to be a lack of stellar defense should help the cause.

I like him.  1.89 ERA in 19 innings.  I have heard comparisons of Kuroda.  

Never know what you are going to get from Asian pitchers but I think he'll be a 3.7ERA type pitcher.  I don't think he'll dominate.but his slider is good enough to get him out of jams.   Decent #2 #3 pitcher.

Eh think your a bit high on the ERA. Thinking low 3s and good whip. May run out of gas near end of season though depending on how they use him.

Yanks no book is gonna have a real baseball contest around here?

Season long one for Vegas. Tell George to get off his wallet.

I think George is on vacation. Let's just get some guys together we trust so we don't have to ask Kinger to collect PP and do one. Opening day til ASB then we can do one ASB to end of season.