5 dimes warning

redstripe

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say this:  For a book that supposedly is going to flounder product of all the recent pressure on them, they have treated me quite professionally.

Yes; it's been a run around, and yes, they say they send me emails which I never get, thus delaying the entire process further and further  (now going on 8 days waiting time), but their staff has been cordial for the most part and have not given me a sense of their being under imminent doom (I've spoke with several of their CS reps recently).  The run around, and issues are extremely disappointing and frustrating, but it does seem like they are able to pay, at least via Bitcoin for now.

If all goes well, I hope to be receiving a withdrawal for my remaining balance within 24 hours time, via BitCoin.

The limited talk you read on this whole situation with 5Dimes is stunning...  speaks volumes of the power of 5Dimes and their vast influence.

Yes; it's been a run around, and yes, they say they send me emails which I never get, thus delaying the entire process further and further  (now going on 8 days waiting time), but their staff has been cordial for the most part and have not given me a sense of their being under imminent doom (I've spoke with several of their CS reps recently).  The run around, and issues are extremely disappointing and frustrating, but it does seem like they are able to pay, at least via Bitcoin for now.

They are giving you the runaround and slow paying but CS reps are cordial?

What more could one ask for?

Kudos to 5Dimes.

BC payouts have been smooth as silk and quick on this end.....mid-4 figure types.

Submitted one this morning that is pending, anticipating and hoping for same results.

Consider yourself lucky if what you are claiming is really true.

For many players Bitcoin payouts at 5dimes have been anything but smooth lately.